12.Ponyboy

short one ;-;

you were on the track team, the second fastest one, ponyboy was the fastest kid on the team.
one day after you finished running your 2 lap warmup the coach called you over. he told you that he wanted you to race Ponyboy. you thought about it and nodded. you saw him and he stared at you. you shrugged and walked over to him. he shook your hand. a good luck shake. you 2 walked up to the start and you got ready. it was one lap, and that was nothing for you. the coach started saying the 3 start commands.
take your mark, set, go. you took off and was in the lead until about the 200 mark. you heard pony's feet slapping on the track behind you. you leaned forward and ran faster. you and pony were neck and neck and all you had to do was a 100 then you were done. you ran as fast as you could, and before you knew it you finished and beat pony by a foots length. you gasped for air as you felt your heart pounding against your ribs. you looked up and saw ponyboy with his hands on his knees.
"you're fast, Y/N, faster then i thought." you smiled and put a hand on his shoulder.
"ehh. you'll get better dont worry." you said jokingly. he grabbed your hand and thanked you *jokingly*. he pulled you away and under the bleachers. he took both of your hands now and looked directly in your eyes. you felt your face heat up and he said,"ok. y/n. i have to tell you something. i liked you for a while. i like you more then a friend. uhh.. is it ok.. if we uhh.. you know.. be together?" you smiled and felt your face heat up even more. you nodded and kissed his lips, he kissed back with just as much passion. and that was the start of a beautiful relationship :D

sorry this is bad. idk what to write about tbh. but i try. sorry if there's any spelling mistakes :)