Chapter 2: I'm Finally Here

We're finally off the bus and at Hatsu Academy. There are still some things we have to do first. Nyanko and I have to go see the headmistress first. So we can get are rule book and class schedules. I'm so nervous to meet the headmistress, I hope she's nice.

             Hey, Nyanko do you think we're going the right way. I don't know, let's just walk around until we find the headmistresses office. Nyanko we'll get in trouble if we just wander around the school. Don't be such an idiot about these kinds of thing Nyanko. Mika calms down you're getting to work up over nothing. I know I am, I'm just really nervous about all of this. You don't have to be nervous Mika, I'm here and I will always be here for you.

       Nyanko sometimes your just so sweet. What do you mean sometimes! I'm always sweet! Yeah, sure you are. You know what for some reason that just pisses me off. Ok, whatever Nyanko. So Nyanko maybe we should ask for directions.

       Hey, Nyanko that guy must be a teacher I'll ask him for directions to the headmistresses office. Wait, Mika, you should not talk to him. Oh no, I'm too late, what am I going to do. I know him he's from one of the five vampire clans. I wonder why he's here. Maybe to look after Mika, hard to tell.

     Um... excuse me sir do you know the way to the headmistresses office is. Well yes, I do, just go past those gates and turn right then your there. Thank you so much, mister, we'll be going now. That was a close one I thought something might have happened when Mika went to go talk to him. Nyanko hurry up or I'm going to leave you. I'm coming, just wait up your walking to fast. No! Yours just walking to slow.

       We finally made it to the headmistresses office. Um... excuse us is anybody here. Yes, come in. Hi, I'm Moeko Fujimoto the headmistress of this school. well, you two must be Mika and Nyanko. It's nice to meet you both. I know you both are going to have a very rememberable time here. 

            Hey Nyanko don't you think the headmistress is really nice and pretty too? Nyanko? You know Nynko been acting really strange since we got here. I'm sure that the headmistress is also one of the five vampire clans. I just know somethings going to happen to Mika. 

       Finally were in our first class I wonder who is our teacher. Hello, class, I'm your teacher my name is Daichi Eto. You can call me Mr. Eto. I will be your homeroom teacher this year. I know we'll all have a good time together. A couple of hours passed by and now the school's over. Hey, Mika let's go back to our room it's getting late. Ok! Wait Nyanko I forgot my bag in the classroom. You can go back to the room without me. Are you sure about this Mika? Yes, I will be fine, go. 

      Here's my bag it took me forever t find it. Wow, it's really dark outside. I should go back to the dorms before curfew. I will get in trouble if I'm late. "BANG" wait what's that sound. I think someone or something is here. I went out to the courtyard. I saw something really weird. Aaaaa what the hell is that! It looks like some hybrid dog slash bear.  Oh my god, it saw me! What do I do I don't want to die! PLEASE, someone, help me! Suddenly I saw something on the roof. Hey, you stop crying. Hey, ugly pick on someone your own size What? Who is this guy he came out of nowhere? He just cut off that things arm. Hey, you whats your name. What? me? Whats your name Mika Tachibana. Mika.