||8|| Fast decisions

Jungkook's POV

This will probably be my first time enjoying a party.

Guys from school always want me to come along. Every time I don't go, everyone in school talks about it right after and asks me why I wasn't there. 

It's like they're not aware of me being a real person with feelings and wishes.

But it doesn't matter now. I am doing this for no one but myself. I want to forget about the pain.. at least just for one night.

Taehyung's POV

We arrive at the party and I am really excited. Jimin is acting a little weird, but I think I'll figure him out later. Right now I just want to forget everything and enjoy the night.

When we walk in, I see no free space at all. The house is full. I don't have time to think about it when Yoongi takes the lead and finds a way through the crowd. When he stops, I look up and see the kitchen. I must say, this house looks expensive and really beautiful.

"Here" I look at Jimin handing me a drink. I hesitate for a second, but then happily take it and drink the whole thing at once.

"Heyheyhey slow down there, do you wanna get mad drunk and throw up everywhere? The night hasn't even started and your alcohol limit isn't very high so please don't be careless."

I look at him and realize his point. "You're right. I can't handle too much alcohol. I'll take it slow"

"Good. Tae? Is it okay if I leave you alone for five minutes? Yoongi says he wants to show me something. I'll be back right after." He asks me, making puppy eyes.

"Yeah, go ahead" I say but to be honest, I don't want to be alone.

Before I can change my mind, Jimin already leaves with Yoongi.

They probably think they're out of my sight, but right before they turn around the corner I see them intertwining their hands... 

I see what's going on now. I hope they both really like each other. I already like them together.

After thinking about them, my eyes start wandering around the house. The kitchen is for sure beautiful and well-chosen. And the living room is well decorated with a touch of silver and black combined. I would love to know who's house this is.

I keep looking around, but what I see next is all I wanted to avoid tonight.

In the distance, Jungkook is sitting on a small sofa, holding a drink. He looks so handsome, even in such a simple outfit. His healthy and shining black hair parted in the middle.

 His healthy and shining black hair parted in the middle

A girl is sitting by his left side, her hand... on his thigh...

When she tries to get closer to his face, he shoves her away and says something to her. 

He looks annoyed by her.

I knew that he once had a girlfriend, but their relationship was over after just one month.

I never saw him with a girl again. There are a lot of rumors about him being a player and moving from one girl to another, but it just doesn't add up.

He's never around girls. He always tries to avoid them because all they do is gawk at him and fangirl. But all of this surely doesn't mean that he is gay, no.

Actually, I believe that he just isn't interested in a relationship at all. He's always alone. He only has one good friend. His name is Hoseok and he's popular too. When I see him with someone, then with him.

I keep looking at the situation from afar, and to be honest, he looks angry and... confused. After multiple attempts of getting the girl to stop, he finally gets up and is about to leave. 

That's when he turns right in my direction, looking into my eyes.

He stops and we stare at each other. I quickly break the eye contact and walk away, leaving the kitchen.

It was so weird to be caught staring. He is probably following me. I walk faster through all the people, but it seems like there's no end.

That's when I realize what I did. I'm in the middle of the crowd. I don't know in which direction to go and I'm not tall enough to look over the people.

I'm squeezed and crowded, I have very small space and most importantly no escape..... that's when I begin to panic.

I start to breathe faster, the fear growing and I soon feel like throwing up.

I start shaking and I give up. I kneel down and put my face in my arms. A tear escapes my eye and I can't breathe properly.

That's when I feel someone grabbing my wrist to get me up and then throwing me on their back. I know for a fact who it is, but I can't get myself to open my eyes. I'm so tense.

It has to be Jungkook.