T h i r t y

'The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret'
- Sarah Bombell

|Author|

•Walima•

The rukhsati last night was followed by a few traditions and then the Ali's insisted the team stayed the night.

Only Madison, Cheryl, Kim and Sarah stayed over, the rest of the team headed off and said they'd be back for the Walima, despite much persuasion from Mrs Ali.

The girls spent the evening chilling out and talking about anything and everything till the early hours of the morning.

The household woke up in their own time today and for a change, Mrs Ali wasn't faffing about everyone being up and ready.

The Walima (reception) was later on in the evening, so in her eyes they were free to take as long as they wanted.

Closer to midday the table is filled with the Ali's and the girls that stayed over. There was a sea of girls who were still in their PJs with make up free faces.

Breakfast was a buffet with a variety of all sorts of items from pancakes to croissants to cream cakes and all styles of egg and bread.

The girls tried to contain their excitement, breakfast at the Ali's was fit for a King! or Queen in their case...

Mrs Ali got the butler to pass the plates around and pour hot drinks in of everyone's choice. She told the girls to help themselves.

"Don't be shy girls, if you want to eat anything else let me know and I'll get the chef to prepare it for you"

"Thanks Mrs Ali" the girls chorus.

After they've tucked into their breakfast more like brunch, Mrs Ali tells the girls they can go and relax until its time to get ready for the evening event.

The girls head off to the games room to chill out.

"You know Em's mum?" Madison asks as soon as the others are out of earshot.

"Yeah what about her?" Lei says turning to the side to face the brunette beauty.

"She is hottt"

Lei whacks her arm.

"That's my best mate's mum you're talking about"

"Yeah and? don't tell me you've never though-

"Oh my God! No! She's like a mum to me"

"But she isn't your mum though" Madison wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ugh stop"

"Fine, but her sister's pretty hot too you know"

"You're such a perv"

"I'm not, I just appreciate the beauty the female species hold"

Leila rolls her eyes at the unnecessary comments. The two of them are the last to enter the games room and she tells Madison not to make any more inappropriate comments.