Chapter 14: Flash Back

Lisa: It's been a while since someone has updated this story so I figured that I would take this one chapter into my hands to sort of make it the second to last chapter.

FLASHBACK

Terry P.O.V.

I looked around at all of the colors. There were only two, purple and green. I looked at the ground covered with red and not the good kind. My body took over for me making me laugh and cry at the same time. Colin my brother's best friend in Abuse form laid bloody on the ground. I just kept laughing. I felt a needle stick into my neck.

Damien P.O.V.

I looked at my brother and my best friend both on the ground. I ran over to Colin and scooped him up into my arms. I shook him trying to wake him up. 

"Colin! Colin wake up!" I yelled crying into his shirt. I had to be brave around my brothers all of the time, especially Dick who was only eight but now was my time to be scared. Terry woke up and gulped when he saw Colin. 

"Damien? What happened?" Terry asked looking over at me rubbing his head.

"McGinnis tell me that you didn't do this to him, tell me!" I yelled marching over to him.

"I can't say for sure Damien, I will figure this out I promise. Joker had me under for a while that's all that I can remember. I don't know what I did when I was under," Terry said making me look at him in disgust.

"Terry, we will figure this out," Bruce said in his fatherly voice making Terry sit up. Terry was father's clone that Cadmus made so he was like him in every way. He was more of a perfected son than I would ever be.

Timeskip

Terry P.O.V.

I killed him, I had actually killed Colin. The proof was found and now Bruce was sending me to another Earth to save my life. He had already talked to the other Bruce over there who had no Robins and there were none of us over there as far as the computer was concerned. He was saving and dooming me.