t h r e e

I walked through the house a couple of times and kept on reminding myself of how lucky I was. I found a home. I never thought I would find a home at a house of a famous YouTuber, but that makes it even better.
Josh told me to go and put a Pyjama on, but I never really wear those. I mostly wear old oversized shirts from my mom. It makes me think of her. The shirts were the only thing I wanted to have that made me think about my mom. All the other things made me sad.
I went upstairs and put my moms university shirt. It was really big causse my mom was really tall and a bit on the fatter side. I looked around in the room that was supposed to be mine. It was all white and it had only a bed. I was kinda disappointed about it, but I just let it go. It was n then the room in the orphan.
Josh came into my room and wished me goodnight, after him came Alyssa, who did the same. They both left the room and I just sat there. In a empty room. In a white bed. With an oversized shirt on. I tried to lay down and sleep, but I couldn't. I was never good at changes. I want structure and rules, I want things to be the same all over again and I want to know what to do and when. That's just how I work, it's how I am. In the orphan was every single thing organized, perfect in time and the same, every single day. You might think it gets boring, but I just think it's perfect. My eyes slowly started to feel heavy and they started closing...
Hey y/n, this is Yana, my new girlfriend. I hope you like her. I looked up and saw a beautiful face. Blue eyes and blonde hair, just like the models in the magazines. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I thought about my mom. 'She might be sweeter then my mom' I thought. But that felt wrong, why would I think that? She started to look in her bag. And she took a little package out of it and gave it to me. I opened it and saw a little keychain. A bird, it was beautiful. I hugged her and went to my room to put the bird on my key. Right next to moms keychain, wich was not as beautiful as the bird. It was just a dog paw, made out of wool. It looked ugly next to the bird, so I took it off. I put it on the ground and went downstairs to take a cookie. But Yana won't give me one, she said it would make me fat. I just listened to her and took a apple. Wise advise! I might one day be as beautiful as she is...
I woke up sweating and shaking. I dreamt about her. About how I just let her change my mind. This can't be true! Why? Why would I dream about that monster?! In my anger i felt tears rolling down both of my cheeks. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8am. Time to wake up. But not now. I can't go crying. What would they even think of me? I changed and brushed my teeth, washed myself as quickly and quietly as possible and went back into my room, hoping I didn't wake them up. I looked at my face and still saw how red my eyes were. To red. They would see I cried. But it was to late. Josh came into my room and saw my eyes. I lied to him about it.i told him I always have red eyes when I wake up. Luckily he believed me. We ate breakfast together and we talked about a lot of things, especially YouTube. Josh told me I had to make my own channel. But I wasn't really sure about that...

Heyyyyy, here I am, the writer again! I hope you liked the story so far. If you did so you can leave a comment behind or tell me what I could change to make it better! Even hate is welcome :)))