f i v e

I woke up by the morning sun shining on my face. It made me believe I would survive another day. I heard people walking around the house and I didn't realize why, 'till I looked at my phone and realized it was 11am. I stood up and picked up some clothes to wear. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went downstairs. I saw  how Jelly looked at me, like he understood. It made me much more confident. He is the only one who knew what happened. I saw a bunch of delicious food on the table. All fresh and tasty. They just made a whole breakfast and it looked so good. I sat down at the table and looked at the food. I couldn't decide what to eat. I ended up eating a apple, some eggs and some toast with Nutella. I was munching on my toast and looked outside to the birds. I heard Josh calling on the phone. He was always so busy, like he never really relaxes. I continued to look at the birds till I saw Jelly was sitting next to me. I didn't even saw him coming to sit there. He asked if I wanted to go on a walk with him. I already knew what he wanted to talk about so I politely refused, I didn't want to cry again. He seemed a bit disappointed and I felt really bad for him. But I can't take another person who tries to fix my problems while I am the only one who can solve them. I realized that I am doing online schooling and I haven't been studying since I came here. I cursed to myself as I realized how far I must be behind. I haven't checked anything on my phone since I left the orphan. People would always tell me I was so addicted to my phone, but I had so much fun and also, sadly, a lot of pain this week. I opened my phone and saw a lot of notifications
Messages: From Helen-> heyyyy, haven't seen you in a while. Hope you are having fun with your YouTube dad hahaha, text me back xxx
6 missed calls from Charly
Messages: from Charly-> hey, got something amazing to tell ya, call me ASAP! :)))
Instagram: from Sadie-> hey, I miss you so much :((
WhatsApp: from Katy-> why haven't you been online in such a long time, you ok?? You must have been having a lot of fun!
I felt bad for all those people. I decided to call Charly.
'Heyyy Charly how ya doinnnn'
'Uhm I don't know why didn't you reply?'
'I literally haven't opened my phone since I got outta the orphan'
'Ohhh i understand, you know uhmmm I found a home!!!!!'
'OMGGGGG'
'YEAH I KNOWWWW AND THEY'RE SOOO NICEEEE'
'Haha who are they???'
'Some people from Brighton called Felix and Marzia'
'OMG, that's literally pewdiepie!!!!!'
'What really?? I don't watch him'
'It's the second biggest channel on YouTube!!'
'Wow imma be famousss'
'Yeah you will be haha'
'Yeah sure, hey I really gotta go now uhm see you at the next YouTube gathering ahhahhah'
'Yeah see you there haha'
I scrolled trough the rest of my notifications but I was to lazy to answer them. I opened my laptop and looked for the school app. I was in trouble, there were so many lessons I missed and I couldn't catch up with all of them. This was a problem. I closed my laptop to focus on other things. I started walking around the house and arrived at jelly's recording room. Maybe I could just try to film a video and post it? It wouldn't do any harm to try. I started thinking about what video I should make, Minecraft? Yes! When I finally figured out how to start the camera I started recording...
Okay, finally finished. This took me way longer then I thought. I send my footage to my own laptop and then deleted it from the camera. I didn't want jelly to find out I used his room and cameras. I went to my own room and started editing. When I was ready I uploaded the video. I decided to catch up on YouTube, I've probably been missing a lot. I watched YouTube for an hour or something, when I heard someone from downstairs calling me. It was Jelly, he was telling me to come eat. I did. I didn't eat that much again, I was to scared I would gain weight. After dinner Jelly suggested to watch a movie together, we all agreed. When we were choosing a movie there was some trouble. Jelly liked comedy movies, Alyssa and Sanna were more for the romance and me and Josh liked to watch one of those creepy horror movies. We ended up watching 'when I wake', my favorite movie. A horror with a good ending, just like I hope my life will go. Me and Josh were just enjoying it while Jelly was complaining and the 2 girls were shivering from fear. It was quite funny to see how they were just screaming and me and Josh were just laughing at them.
I went to bed and tried to sleep. I wasn't tired at all and couldn't manage to close my eyes, so I started up my laptop and watched YouTube. I finally got tired and looked at the time, 3:00am!!! I had to sleep right now. I closed my eyes and luckily fell asleep right away.
I was in a dark room. I couldn't see anything. I wasn't able to move or scream. I saw my mom. Behind her my dad. They were smiling. But then my stepmom came. My mom and dad stopped smiling and my mom walked up to me. She held me and whispered in my ear 'don't forget that I love you, always' then she faded away. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. My stepmom was holding a rose, she gave it to my dad but didn't remove the thorns, so my dad hurt his finger on the sharp parts of the flower. Blood streamed down and was dripping on the floor, but he smiled. He held my stepmom in his arms and they faded away.
I was sweating when I woke up. I was shocked and tried to think, but I couldn't. I sat up and saw blood on my hands, from scratches. I was dreaming so bad that I scratched my own hands so hard they bleed. It looked really bad. I looked at the clock '8:00am' I went to the bathroom and put a bandage on my hand. After that I went downstairs, I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to have a nightmare again. I turned on the tv and started zapping. I ended up watching 'Say yes to the dress'.
When Josh and Jelly came downstairs. I was outside. They made some breakfast and I ate it. This felt like home, but I couldn't enjoy it enough because o felt guilty for feeling home somewhere where my mom not is.

{heyyyyy, writer in da houssseeee, pls let me know if you liked this part ;)}

Ahhhhhhh we hit 100 readers i know it's not that much but ty smmmmmm <333