{Chapter 4} ♡

♡ Hye Rin P.O.V ♡

"Seunghyunnie! I'm hungry." The girl said while pouting. "Oh my goodness. I forgot. I'm sorry Ji Min-ah." Top said as he put the little girl down and directed his attention towards me.

"Are you going anywhere?" He said, I couldn't believe what he said. I was dumbfounded actually. I shook my head and said, "I'm just heading home." He nodded and held the little girl down, which I believe her name to be, Ji Min.

Ji Min let go of Top's hand and ran towards me and hugged my waist. I get on my knees and hugged her back. "Unnie! Thank you for bringing me in here earlier." She said as she flashed me a smile, "Awww, it's okay. You better not run off like earlier on. God knows where you could've wandered off to."

"I think you deserve a reward. For saving little Ji Min here. Maybe you can join us for an early dinner?" Top said as he walked towards me and Ji Min. "I really don't think that's necessary. It's not a big deal either." I said as I flashed an awkward smile.

"Unnie! You have to come! Please unnie please!" Ji Min who was still in front of me said. Top nodded and I gave him the 'please help me' face.

"Alright alright, i'll go." I said and Ji Min hugged me again. I was taken aback and I hugged her again without hesitation. "Come on, let's go then." Top said as he waited for me and Ji Min.

I got up and held Ji Min's hand and followed Top. "Ji Min-ah, you found a new friend and you forgot about Seung Hyun Oppa." Top said as he pouted. I couldn't help but laugh and Ji Min stuck her tongue out and proceeded walking.

We finally reached Top's car and boy was it amazing. It was a black Porsche and i can't believe i'm going to ride it. Never in my wildest dream would I think that I would ride in my bias' car. He opened the door for Ji Min and put her seat belt on. I was dumbfounded, once again and just stood there.

"You, my lady, will sit at the front with me." He said as he flashed as toothy grin. He led me to the passenger seat and opened the door for me.

What a gentlemen.

I entered the vehicle and buckled my seat belt. A few seconds later, Top entered the car and let me point this out, he is sitting right next to me.

((A/N: let's pretend there's no crazy fans that can catch them going out together hehe))

>> 15 minutes later <<

The car ride was silent and that is when I realize that Ji Min was asleep. I smiled to myself. How I wish I had a little sister. You see, my sister is always at her studio designing her clothes or even worse, be at Paris for a few months. It's sometimes rare for her to be at home.

It's her dream to be a fashion designer so I can't ruin it for her and instead support her and be there for her. As much as I hate to say it, i'm lonely.

"A handful isn't she?" Top said, finally breaking the silence. "I guess so. But hey, you'll never be bored" I replied as I looked out of the window.

"How are you related to her?" I blurted out and Top looked at me questioningly. "I-i'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across rude."

He chuckled and simply said, "No it's fine, she's my sister's daughter. Currently, my sister is in Japan. So she's living with my mom and since my schedule ended early today, I decided to treat her for dinner." With his deep and husky voice that made me have goosebumps.

I politely nodded and directed my attention outside the window all over again. "Thank you for inviting me for dinner." I said, not wanting to end this conversation.

"It's cool. I'm actually glad you came because I wouldn't have to do most of the talking." He said, "Moya?! So i'm just a substitute?" I said pretending to be offended. He just chuckled in return and continued driving.