{Chapter 8} ♡

♡ Hye Rin P.O.V ♡

It's finally the day that was long awaited by the girls and I. I was excited but I also decided to not keep my hopes up. I felt like telling the girls what was on my mind but I didn't want them to feel unhappy when they attended the event.

Honestly, I didn't really find the need to go to this event as most of the attention won't be on us anyways. Come on, I bet all eyes will be laid on the seniors of the company because the press would rather look at the huge stars and success of the company than the newbies, right? But then again, every small thing counts so I got on my feet and went over to the bathroom and took a long and relaxing bath.

I bet it's going to be a long night.

As soon as I got out of the shower, I heard a beep on my phone. I quickly checked it and it was from the girls in our chatgroup.

Jinnie the Cutie: Unnie! We'll see you there because I got my own ride!

SoojMooj: Yah! Me too! See you guys there~

You: Wait. WHAT?

SoojMooj: You didn't get a ride?

You: Noooooooo! You guys can't just leave me alone!

Jinnie the Cutie: I'm going with Ji Yong oppa!

You: So, you guys have dates now huh. Leave your poor little leader alone. Thanks ㅜㅡㅜ

SoojMooj: You have been going out with T.O.P too!

You: You mean, Seung Hyun?

SoojMooj: Aigoo! Look at this one! She's so close to him that she uses his real name.

Jinnie the Cutie: AIGOOOOOO UNNIE!!!!

I gave up entertaining them and decided to not reply. I groaned and threw my phone on the bed. Well, looks like i'll be calling a cab later. I dried my hair and straighten it will giving them some loose curls at the bottom and pinned my fringe up.

I did a smokey eye and put on some coral-coloured lipstick. Finishing off with my brows and blush. I was satisfied with how I looked like and put on the dress that I got yesterday. I slipped on some white heels and checked the time. It was 6:25pm and I knew it was just the right timing to leave my apartment.

I got a simple white Versace clutch and and placed my lipstick, wallet, phone and house key in it and made way to the living room. My ringtone almost gave me a heart attack and I quickly checked my phone.

It was Seung Hyun.

I panicked and answered while trying to sound as calm as possible,

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hye Rin-ah, do you have a ride to the dinner and dance later on?"

"N-no I don't. But it's fine because i'm calling a cab soon." I said mentally fangirling because my own freaking bias is calling me.

"I don't think so. Look at the time, it's peak hours and it'll take quite a long time to reach the venue."

"Aigoo, you're right."

"Why don't I pick you up?"

"I hope it isn't too much trouble."

"No, it's okay! I'll see you in 10 minutes?"

"N-nae."

"Alright, goodbye."

"Bye."

I can't believe he is going to pick me up! Oh my goodness, I ran over to my room and checked my outfit one last time and smirked to myself. As much as egotistic this sounds, I actually looked good. I sighed as I proceeded to the living room.