Stuck in the middle (P.o.v)

You and calum had been dating for over a year and everyday had got better but over the period of a week you have lost connection .

You walk into the living room where calum was playing ps4 .
"Calum... what do you want to do" he just ignores you and carry on ,"Calum why are you being like this" he just shrugs his shoulders " fine I'll just go and sleep with luke then " he finally looks up from the tv screen for once "y/n please no ...I mean do you really mean that " you gets up and you go to the door " yes I do you never pay attention to me " .

You phone luke and you say could you come over , " hey luke , me and Calum are having a little argument " " yeah sure "

You knock on the door , " hey come in" you walk in and sit down on the sofa , luke sits next to your , you lean on his shoulder and he puts his arm around you .
You and luke were lead on the sofa for a hour and you finally started talking , " so why are you and Calum in an argument ?" Luke asks " he never does anything with me" you say starting to cry "awh y/n no need to cry" you look into his eyes , and as your eyes meet luke leans into the kiss you.

You and luke had been kissing for God know how long but you hear someone at the door , you and Luke get up quickly to get to the door . As you opened the door it was Calum balling his eyes out "y/n I'm so so so sorry I don't mean to make you angry or upset with me please forgive me " , you didn't know what to say to it " cal I'm sorry but I don't want to be with you anymore " ... you and Calum make eye contact and you say " goodbye cal" ... you start to cry as you closed the door .

You turned around and hugged luke , luke asks you " would you like to order a pizza and watch a film " you look at luke and say "I would love too"

After waiting for the pizza for 30mins it had finally came , you put in Annabelle on Netflix and you sit and cuddle next to luke . "Are you sure " luke says "yeah I'm sure " you and Luke had been watching annabel for about an hour and you started to get scared , so you cuddled next to luke more .

After the film had finished , you put some vampire diaries to just get your mood right , Luke started to kiss you , you and Luke had been making out for 15 mins luke started to pull down you pj bottoms taking your pants of aswell , Luke pulls his top off leaving you with toned abs . Luke puts two fingers in while kissing your cilf you start to moan , he starts to kiss your tummy sending tingles down your spine , he pulls your top off kissing your neck , l7&3 takes his pants off inserting his penis into you , after a couple of thrust the pain goes away but as you get to your climax you hear the door opening you both stop and it was Calum you didn't know what to do you just looked at him ...

You grabbed lukes shirt from the floor and you got up ..."Calum it's not what you think" you could see the tears welling up in eyes you didn't know what to do or what to say " just save it " you started to cry , you pulled some trousers on and you buttoned up lukes shirt, you chased after Calum.

You grabbed his hand pulling him back , Calum tried to tug you off "Calum!!!... Wait please this is not what you think " he finally turned around "then why were you fucking my one of my friends " he started to cry " you wouldn't , you do shit all with me cal " you grab his face leaning in to kiss you " even if I did fuck luke , your always my number one , your putting me in the middle I love you Calum it's either I go with luke or I leave you I don't know what to do cal"

You hug him " I love you Calum I will always love you" Calum wipes your tears " I love you so so much I never want to let you go " you smile at him and you lean back in to his chest hugging him and not wanting to let him go .