Bitc**********

(Unknown)Is this Aliyah...
(Aliyah)Yes hi who's this,
(Unknown)this is Ash from two eleven emergency hospital and I was wondering if you were the mother of Zalia,Zayn and Zuri Jung.
(Aliyah)YESS THAT MY KIDS WHYYYY???
(Ash)Ma'am calm down your kids are in the emergency room and u need to come down her now.
She said as she hung up and I dropped to my knees shaking.My whole life flashed before my eyes.My kids are in the hospital...????????????

Why are they in the hospital?Are they okay?What happened to my babies.Quesions pounded my head.I ran out the building and ran to my car.I was shaking with fear.I called Harris as a tears streamed down my face.Couple rings later he picked up,
"H"hey babe
"A"h—
"H"Aliyah are you okay
"A"meet me at two twelve now
"H"on my way.

I ended the phone call on Harris and I'm driving their and a car infront of me wasn't moving so I pressed the horn really hard and the person driving got out the car.I could tell it was a woman but didn't know who.She had a black ski mask on which blocked me from seeing her face.She through a card into my window and ran off.I put the car and park and opened the card.

Remember When you hurt me,Haha U thought that was funny I think this is hilarious.Just know I'm just gettin started.

I had no  idea what the card meant but I was shaking in fear as I read the line,
"I'm just gettin started"
I put the card away and drove to the hospital.I found Harris red eyed sitting crying on the chair as he played with his hands nervously.
He looked up and saw me with his bloodshot eyes and ran to me and hugged me tight.Seeing him like that made me cry.Why is he like that?What happened.Why are his eyes so red?How can the love of my life be so broken.I was loss for words.

(A)Harris baby what's wrong
(H)Zayn and Zuri(tears streamed down his face)
(A)What Harris what
(H)😭😭😢
(A)Harris whats wrong with Zuri and Zayn
(H)They're dead Aliyah there dead.
My heart stopped beating.My world turned dark instantly.I feel off of my chair and started shaking instantly.A waterfall of tears streamed down my face.My kids are dead.My world was spinning.I could even breathe properly.I had no words 😶.
And that when I blacked out.I woke up to a man with nice curls,praying and saying,
I don't know if you can hear me or not but I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to scare you.Aliyah I need you to wake up please for me.I beg you please do it for me.I don't know how life will be without you and I don't wanna know.Please wake up.
And that's when I opened my eyes.I could see his eyes light up and his smile too.

(A)How long have I been sleeping.
(H)for 5 days.
(A)I'm sorry But......

____________________________________
Cliff hanger but love you allxx❤️❤️❤️❤️