Chapter 2: Discovery

Caine POV

Caine didn't like Justin. He would show Justin who he was messing with one day and when Diana came running to him he forgot about him, well until she started talking.
" Justin has powers," she panted
"How many bars?" He asked calmly
"I don't know how-"
"Diana your supposed to read new people " he sighed
"Sorry Caine, i was distracted by his eyes" she added with a sardonic smile. He grunted at her mockery.
"ok, lets go to your maths room"
They ran at a speed that only Brianna could top.

Justin POV

"If your gonna shout at me hurry up, its lunch time" Justin sighed. Her face reddened to the shade of a tomato.
"Justin how do you know my full name?" Mrs Grey asked
" I guessed miss" He said
"Don't lie to me Justin!" she raised her voice whilst pulling out a meter rule from behind the cupboard.
"I will ask you one more time Justin"
"I already told you i guessed"

She attacked him with the ruler. He closed his eyes and put his hands up to protect himself from the stick.
" how is this possible"Mrs grey screamed
He opened one eye and looked up the ruler was floating in midair.
"Wha-What are you?" His teacher said. He put his hands down and the ruler fell. An evil grin spread across his face. He pointed his hands towards his teacher . An invisible fist grabbed his teacher and threw her through the locked door. Justin put his hands in his pockets and strutted towards the hole in the wall. He brushed off his blazer and looked around at the awestruck faces. He smiled his movie star smile and said
"What are you waiting for... Applaud!" They all started to clap. "Oh yeah, she may need a doctor, not the school nurses though they don't have medical training what so ever"and with that he sauntered to room 17. In his room was a circle of chairs and people sitting in them. Justin cleared his throat standing in the doorway. Arms crossed.
" Caine I don't mean to interrupt your gay club but I need to find Diana"
"Why?" Caine asked clearly jealous
" Because I want to kiss her" his voice dripping with sarcasm as he winked. Caine's group tried to hide their laughter.
"The real answer Justin"
"I want to copy some homework"
"Ok, she's in room 10 down the hall"
"Thank you Caine" he said in his best girl voice whilst pulling a face.

Justin knocked on the door. "Who is it?" A voice from behind the door said.
"Caine"Justin said ."Very funny Justin," the voice said "come in." He opened the door and saw Diana standing in a towel. He stared for a long time. "Uh should i come back later?" Justin asked "Why?" Asked Diana "Because most of the time that I see beautiful girls half naked it leads to something other than kissing" Diana laughed and looked him up and down making him feel uncomfortable. She saw his face and laughed again."I can tell you've had sex, genius" "Should we start the maths homework" he asked " I know you didn't come here for maths homework" she said taking his hand and kissing him on the cheek. She gasped as he caressed her cheek. " I'm sorry i got carried away lets do the homework" she said taking a step away from him. She still held his hand as she dragged him to the desk with the homework on it.