Chapter 4: Flashbacks

Sasha POV

The geography lesson had ended. There was a gigantic surge of bodies to the door. Her hands brushed against other peoples. "Wait up!" a voice from behind her said. She turned around and saw the same boy from earlier.
"I didn't catch your name?" He said wistfulness dripping from his voice.
"Please, you already know my name lets skip the small talk". He smirked at her sassy remark. "Your new here right," he said "let me give you a tour"
She huffed "Your new here as well i can tell by the state of your uniform"
He looked down self consciously, she often had that effect on boys. "beautiful and smart" he smiled his perfect smile "you really are on of s kind". At that moment she knew what she found so attractive about him it wasn't his washboard abs or his perfect looks, it was the unmistakable sadness in his eyes that he tried to hide. She had only seen that expression in one place, the mirror...

Justin POV

She agreed to the tour eventually. She was much harder work than most girls were for him. He took her around the school and told her about all the different departments. He couldn't care less about the tour he just wanted to get to know her, well the normal way without reading her mind. He had made careful note of her breast size and the size of her butt as she had made notes on the size of his junk. They had reached the art block and that is when he saw him... his parents killer. his sea green eyes and his brown hair, the unmistakeable scar across his nose and the permanently angry expression.

*Flash back*

5 year old Justin was running back from school carrying his school bag in one hand as his dad held the other. They were an identical pair , father and son. His father took the school bag from his hand as Justin picked up a stick and ran it along there house's fence. He enjoyed the sound. His father picked him up and placed him on his shoulder so he could knock on the door, this was routine except this time was different... red liquid seeped through the gap between the door and the floor. The door creaked open as he knocked. "Justin wait here!" concern entering his voice. Justin stayed until his father was out of sight. He pushed the door open and found his Mum laying on the floor hair a matted mixture of blood and blonde. There was a crimson stain on the carpet. "Mum?" Justin asked curiously. She didn't move. He heard a sound from the kitchen. He ran in there to see his father fighting a man with brown hair. His dad picked up a kitchen knife and slashed across the mans face. Blood splattered on Justin and a metallic taste filled his mouth. The man fell on the floor. Justin's father ran to his mother "Stay with me Linda!" he yelled his voice faltered as he held down a sob. There was a sickening thud. His father fell to his knees. A knife protruded from his back. He cough escaped his lips. Justin ran.

Sasha POV

Justin fell backward and clutched his cranium an unexpected sob escaped his lips he was curled in a ball pushing against a locker. He hid in a corner. She looked where he had been staring. There was an ordinary man sitting in a chair. "Whats wrong?" she asked quizzically he shuddered at the sound of her voice. She reached over to him and he flinched. "Whats wrong?" she asked, this time more soft and patient to her surprise he spoke but no longer in his confident tone but more like a scared 5 year old. "I-Its him" he said "My parent's killer". she half carried half guided him to a more private area and sat next to him. He recounted the story. She shivered at the end of the story. The fool still offered her his coat even after hid breakdown. "No thanks," she said, a long pause she broke the silence "Are you sure its him?" "Dead certain" he said with more conviction than she thought he could muster. "Well since were sharing sad stories i guess i'll tell you mine" "Great lets lighten up the mood" he said sarcastically and she began to remember...

*Flash back*

Her Mother had another creepy boyfriend, Ugh! This one was different he would pretend to get paracetamol to spy on her in the shower. And he would occasionally walk in the room when she was getting changed for bed to whisper sexual things in her ear. This time he came to fulfil his promises. Her mother was out for the night and he seized the opportunity. He was waiting for her as he got out the shower. He pushed her into her room and stripped her admiring her body before he threw her on the bed and savagely started to rape her. She begged him to stop. He only stopped to change positions. It went on for hours until she was bleeding from her vagina. He whispered in her ear "I don't break my promises"

Justin POV

Both there faces were ghastly white and they shivered whilst in there embrace they needed each other they needed to clutch onto something that was reality. They depended on each other to survive so that the memories didn't control their lives. They sobbed in each others arms trying to forget the past

---------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed sorry it took so long I wanted to perfect this chapter because its crucial for the plot.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃