something special for a special someone

Crackles of lightning scattered the ground making the sun jealous. Sounds of the rain hitting the window infected the house like a infestation of bugs. Along with the rain, two boys headbanging to Sanity's fall echoed through the apartment floors, making people upset and agitated whom were above them.

along joined a girl with a sensible manner, knocking on their door. nothing could be heard but the sounds of metal and someones mask flying off.

She walked in, not knowing what had happened and unaware of what Sal had looked like without his mask. The boy with blue hair was crying along with the brown haired man starring at him. he wasn't shocked he was surprised because he had never really seen Sal without his mask.

"Sal? are you okay? what happened?" He turned to her with tears streaming down his cheeks. She cocked her head to the side, unaware if what had happened.

~~Time skip to like an hour after~~

"So what happened? I couldn't understand at that moment of what had happened" Sal had chuckled, answering "We we're headbanging so hard, that my mask flew off my face hitting Larry in the face." Larry chuckled as Sal chimed in Chuckling as well.

Lilith had giggled along with the boys, and fell into Sal's arms. shortly after that happened they had heard a knock at the door. Luna had arrived with a smile on her face, she looked like a mere 5'9. She was tall for a girl but it didn't matter, as for Lilith she was a mere 4'8.

Luna had wrapped her arms around Larry's neck, surprisingly they were close in height.

"I'm so happy we're all together today! I hope we're doing something good today!" Larry had something in mind, it wasn't going to be pretty to ask but he just couldn't wait any longer.

Yup I left it on a cliffhanger, comment if you want another part >:3