two ; shenzai university

meixiang woke up early and by early, i mean, extremely early. 

honestly, this girl is so full of energy, she can't exactly sleep, so she sleeps with her eyes open. is that even possible? she went and put her hair into two pigtails holding from two red hairbands and threw on some comfortable clothes, but thought nothing of it. she practically blasted out of the house before her parents could say a simple goodbye to her, but shrugged it off, considering it was her excitement.

it seemed as if she had ran all the way to her new school. believable considering the distance between here and her house. ah yes, she felt like she could die on the ground right here and she would still be thankful.

shenzai university. considering the really big environment and buildings, it was safe to assume it wasn't already an elite prestigious school. the fountain too was actually walk-able it seemed, most people could see it as just a walking ground, but really it was a fountain. meixiang smiled to herself as she walked among the university grounds passing by other students. well this school year will go super we-

"hey lei!!" a loud voice yelled from behind her, forcing her to stop in her tracks.

knowing voices is an understatement, but meixiang knew exactly who that voice belonged to. and she knew which one would call her that. could it be? she turned around with wide eyes spying 4 figures, all of them which she recognized.

as for him calling her "lei", it was really because that her current name wasn't her actual birth name and boo-hoo, everyone was a fool for thinking it was. except for yangyang.

"liu yangyang?!?!" she yelled out, surprised. most people would assume she and yangyang were siblings with considering the both of them coming from foreign places and the same last name, but the both of them were just very close best friends.

of course yangyang was just...a handful of chaotic from germany.

as for meixiang, she was...a literal fireball of innocent intimidation from australia.

both were a scary duo, i know.

"yeah! i just came back from germany and then i heard i was accepted here! shocking, i know. look hendery, xiaojun and lucas came too, but lucas doesn't matter in this situation." yangyang giggled ignoring lucas' concern.

"congrats, we're all in the same school, but in different departments." she paused, "depends on which departments you're in."

"music! music's nice, don't you agree?" yangyang chirped up. the girl held back a laugh and nodded.

"yes, and i'm in the same department as you." this sudden response had yangyang bouncing in place happily like a little kid. to be fair, he still is a kid.

to be fair, the 5 of them were still kids on different levels. there's the really loud kid no one would be around, there's the cute kid, there's the mature kid who prefers to read over talking with people, there's the questionable kid doing questionable things and there's the kid who stays away from people most of the time.

"i'm in business." xiaojun replied, lifting his glasses up. meixiang nodded remarking that he did seem like the person that would actually take business.

"you're pretty smart then. you'll do well in your department." she nodded, earning a nod back.

"we're in the food department!!" hendery and lucas yelled oh-so-loudly that meixiang gave them the most irritated face she managed. it wasn't a surprise too. if you were her friend and you were eating with weishen v at the table with so many food choices: 1 second later and all the food was gone.