four ; the incident on tzuyu's birthday

[ 11:25 a.m ]

upon ryujin's departure from the three, meixiang inhaled and exhaled. surely, she was still annoyed and she looked as if she could beat someone up. literally.

"sure ryujin." this girl mumbled before raising her voice a bit, "why shouldn't i go and confront them? i'm not afraid of these losers who are so-called skz."

tzuyu and yangyang looked at their youngest friend puzzled, though yangyang seemed most agitated by all this. all this by a phone? shocking. what boosted up his agitation more was the fact that ryujin lead all three of them to literally stand in front of the bridge club doors. he felt like he was going to die and it was only the first week of being in shenzai.

"hey skz or whatever the hell you guys are called!" meixiang yelled so suddenly in the empty halls.

"psst hey lei-lei!" yangyang whispered so loudly looking like he going to die any moment. "i feel very nervous."

"is this even a good idea?" tzuyu asked, rubbing her arms as if it was cold. though the temperature was fine. then yangyang tensed up.

"t-they're coming, i can sense t-their p-presence-" yangyang stuttered looking at the ground.

"yangyang's not wrong though," tzuyu agreed, "what kind of mafia is this?"

"what do you mean you can sense their-" meixiang froze. more like all three of them froze. the one time yangyang was right was when all of them were practically scared. 

ah yes. skz's 2000 line were literally walking towards them and these three knuckleheads couldn't move out of the way. scary. at least tzuyu and yangyang glanced elsewhere. meixiang kept her glowering stare at them as she scanned their shoes? why? cause one of these shoes stepped on her precious phone. who does that??

this girl glared at that same pair of white shoes that broke her phone and when she glanced up, honestly she was taken aback. cute was an understatement, plus she found other guys cuter than him. despite tzuyu's remarks, meixiang walked up to them with her broken phone in hand.

"care to explain?"

the orange freckled boy in front of her had glanced down towards her phone and if anything, meixiang swore she heard him scoff. "a broken phone?"

"yeah and your fucking fancy shoes decided to step on it!"

"oh really?" the male lowered himself slightly, so he was eye level with her, "explain."

"really?" she asked sarcastically rolling her eyes, "tzuyu, yangyang and i were walking, your paparazzi walked about, knocked my phone out of my hands, so i tried grabbing it. too late because your damn shoe stepped on it."

"and how does that have to do with me?" the male asked.

obviously meixiang was beyond pissed when that question was asked, "grrr- you broke it, therefore you have to fix it."

course, he just shrugged much to her annoyance. "not my problem." and walked past her. the others did too, except for one of them with black hair, taller than the others. he only gave her a sympathetic look before following them.

tzuyu and yangyang ran up to her as meixiang annoyingly looked after them. 

yeah screw them.

...

[ 6:45 p.m ]

meixiang lazily opened the door to her house as she slammed it shut afterwards. she sighed once she entered. honestly she forgot about skz, that one guy, the cute black-haired guy, and all that because she focused on the positives things in life.