A/N Its been a long years "Important message for all students in the world"

Hey ya guys! Wassup there everyone! SamTF34 here!!

Its been a long years I haven't update this book since 2018 or 2017? Woah 2-3 years?

I really miss my works that I have published last few years back. Every since I write something interesting, It come up into my mind and start already to write something. I don't know now if I would continue this, because I'm now a college student.

Its hard for me to handle both school and writing some books, but still keep your dares and question here in this part of my book after I finish this 4 year course of Accountancy. Its very hard to gain and it really needs it for me to focus more on school stuffs. Unlike my other schools in High School, I was just chilling around at home doing writing with these and eating at home, or doing video games something like that. But this time its different now. This is more on hardwork for the future.

So I hope you guys understand the situation that I have right now, I hope I'll be gone through the process of hardwork. Also you as viewers, be aware of the situation that we have in our lives.

Hardwork is an definition of gaining knowledge and experience of once situational problems. All of us have different goals and objectives. I hope you guys will achieve your personal goals in your life.

If you failed, repeat it. We have 100 years of lifetime in this world. Love life, friends, or other unrelated school stuffs you do in your life its just a repeated process. What I mean is that, they're always there to support, to find, and to love you. But school has a limited lifetime. 6 years of teaching the skills that you want to develop. 6 years of continuation of developing and gaining new knowledge of skills. 4-6 years of skills that you have in your life.

If you work hard for your future, do it. If your get a lower grade, repeat it. There is no one can change your personal goal. if you want to pursue your goal, focus on that goal.

Thanks for all of you here to support and hope you guys can do it for your future!

Good luck to all of us students! I hope you will achieve your goal in the near future!

Ps: please comment your dares and questions so that I can noted it. Thanks!