Chapter 2 - Was there really such a beautiful woman in this world?

Feng Lixin had already started using the breathing machine . These days, he felt more and more difficult to breathe on his own .

"Jin, are my complications serious?" he asked Jin, the doctor in charge of cleaning the ventilator .

"It's not serious . It's just that there's some inflammation in the lungs . " Jin was silent .

"Alright, Ole Gold, you don't need to hide it from me . " To me, death is a release . "

As a professional doctor for Feng Lixin, Fatty Jin could understand more about the pain that Feng Lixin endured everyday: He was not living for himself, but for his younger brother, Feng Xinglang .

Fatty Jin sighed . "Not just your lungs . Your liver's hematopoietic function and your kidney's excretion function are starting to go wrong . "

"Just say it directly: how much longer do I have to live?" Facing death, Feng Lixin however asked calmly .

"If it's only a conservative treatment every day, then it won't last for more than three months . " Dr . King answered truthfully .

"Three months … Three months … If I just die like this, Xinglang would be even more lonely, much more lonely, and would also have even more hatred towards the rest of the Feng Family! I really can't bear to see him in the future with only hatred as his companion . It would ruin his life . I want to find him a good woman who can take good care of him after I die! "

"It's easier said than done! With Second Young Master's personality, how could he be willing to marry a woman at this time? " Jin shook his head and sighed .

"I'll have to give it a try after all . "

Feng Lixin's daily medicinal soup had been personally fed by him . No matter how busy he was, he would always stop what he was doing and rush back .

But this time, Feng Lixin turned his head to the side and refused to drink, "Xinglang, when are you going to help me marry my sister-in-law?"

It was the usual topic again . Feng Xinglang knew what his brother meant: he thought that after he died, he would have someone to take care of him!

"This big brother of yours hasn't even gotten married yet . What's the rush of this little brother of mine?" Feng Xinglang evaded .

"How can there be a woman who is willing to marry when my appearance is that of a human or a ghost? He was clearly trying to implicate that girl . Furthermore, I have Youyou! " Feng Lixin said indifferently .

It was completely true, but the person who said it didn't mean it, but the person who heard it did .

Feng Xinglang brought the medicine in the spoon to his lips to test its temperature, then brought it to Feng Lixin's lips once again .

"If you don't listen, then I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to drink it!"

Feng Lixin used the method he had used when he was young . It's just that at that time, most of it was to coax Feng Xinglang to drink the medicine .

He could feel the hatred in his brother Feng Xinglang's eyes growing day by day . He was afraid that after he died, Feng Xinglang would be devoured by the hatred . Other than revenge, there was no one else that he yearned for .

If he had a family, a wife and children, it would be different!

Feng Xinglang slowly returned the medicine spoon into the bowl and said indifferently: "How about this, using your name as Feng Lixin to propose to me? If there really is a woman who is willing to marry, I will marry her! "How about it?"