Chapter 23 - It was like a pain!

"Alright!" Feng Xinglang, you aren't going there, are you? Okay, I'll go! I, Feng Lixin will personally go! " Feng Lixin shouted in anger.

He wanted to sit up, but he was caught by the infusion tubes; the fire a.s.saulted his heart, and Feng Lixin immediately pulled away the needles that were stuck in his body. His breath failed to catch up in the next second, and he almost froze on the bed.

"Young Master Feng …" Doctor Jin immediately resuscitated Feng Lixin.

"Brother … …" "I'm sorry!" Feng Xinglang never thought that his big brother Feng Lixin would be so serious that he had to rely on his breathing machine to survive.

Feng Lixin who was unable to say a word, waved his hand at Feng Xinglang, and turned his head to no longer look at him. He didn't know what Feng Xinglang had done to Xueluo, nor did he know if Xueluo could still forgive him. Endless grief enveloped him as Feng Lixin lightly sobbed. He truly wanted to find a good girl to take good care of his brother Feng Xinglang after his death!

"Brother, calm down." I will go and find your virtuous younger brother and daughter-in-law right now. " Feng Xinglang spoke truthfully.

After half an hour, the medical room regained its tranquility, and Feng Lixin was able to recover from the fire that struck her heart.

"Doctor Jin, tell me, am I right or wrong in forcing Xueluo and Xinglang together? Looking at the situation, Xinglang was not even prepared to treat Xueluo sincerely! If I were to hurt another innocent Xueluo, my heart would be at ease. " Feng Lixin's voice was even softer, as if she was almost unable to speak.

"It's like a pain! which is something that Xinglang and Xueluo must experience! " Doctor Jin sighed, "But I heard from Butler Mo that Xinglang went after her last night, and helped Xueluo beat away the hooligan who tried to molest her! I think that Second Young Master will slowly accept Xueluo after discovering her good points more and more. To be able to make Second Young Master fall in love with a woman, she will definitely be very happy! "

"I hope so! I also hope that they will fall in love early on! "

Xia Family.

It was dinner time when Feng Xinglang rushed to Xia Family.

Other than Xia Zhengyang, the rest were all women. The scene was quite spectacular.

Xia Zhengyang wholeheartedly wanted to give birth to a son to inherit the interest of the Xia Family, but he didn't expect that he would be able to produce three daughters in a row.

Feng Xinglang straightened his slender and muscular body but did not have a rough body; his slender and slightly narrowed black eyes were sharp and deep, his thin and light pursed lips, and his sharp and distinct outline outlined a nearly perfect and enchanting handsome face.

His appearance shocked everyone at the dining table.

But Xueluo was only surprised, not stunned! Why is this man here? What was he trying to do?

"I am Feng Xinglang. I'm sorry to bother you all for your meal. " They were polite, but they had a domineering air to them.

"Seal... Feng Xinglang? Are you really Feng Xinglang? "Oh my G.o.d, so you're this handsome!" Xia Yiqi was so shocked that he could not even close his mouth.

She had only heard from her elder sister Xia Yiqin that Feng Xinglang was the new rich and powerful person in Shen City, a financial alligator who had control over most of Shen City's economic fortunes. She did not expect that this man would have such a perfect face! And that proud and upright body, why didn't he make the woman move for him!