Moving

A/N: Alright so this first part doesn't have Toby in it yet I'm still working on it this part will just be the moving part. This is on of the first stories I'm ever gonna do so take it easy on me maybe give me some suggestions or something?

You were laying on the ground with the light noises of your clock necklace ticking in the background. Letting out a loud sigh you sat up "I hate this" you began to tell yourself looking out the window to see the kids from the neighboring apartment complex playing. "Freakin goblins...well at least they're having fun I guess" you grimaced remembering how you barely even had a childhood,  the loud noise of an ambulance rushing by breaking you out of your thoughts. You stared at your backpack in the corner of your room your straight face exploding with a smile as you let out a chuckle and put it on closing the blinds on your way out of the small room. Running downstairs of the condo you picked up a blanket on the railing of said stairs. Your mom spoke to you, "are you ready to leave?" she gave you a warm, tired, sad smile. You could feel the emotions welling up behind your facade." Yuuuup" you replied in your bubbly attitude making sure not to worry her.

You proceeded to wrap your cat up in the blanket before opening the door and running to the car locking yourself in before letting your baby go. Making sure he was in the back and seated before you got out again. You were moving to a new place from good ol california to somewhere more green as you would say. With your abusive military step father, you made sure the knife in your bra was still there; never know when you might need it. Especially in an area that couldn't exactly be called "safe" . If you have the option you might have wanted to stay you grew up there learned and lived. But it was time to start fresh .You sat in the car everything packed up and ready for the adventure. Your mom got in a little bit later getting the music going and settling in for the long ride to your new home.

Though you knew you'd never have a proper home a proper place to feel safe in while you were living with that monster. He had already left he had gone to get stuff ready and started in the new place. Finding a job and what not now that he was ready you and your mother would go now too. You plugged in your earbuds to your phone and chose a song as you guys were backing out of the parking spot. Hurtful memories replaying in your head non stop. You bit your nails finally the reality of things setting in, you were leaving this place for good.

As the drive continued you saw people shouting at each other barely containing their urges to throw punches . You were going to miss the place so much. People don't really like these places but you called it home. The sunsets on the way out of the city was stunning. Your legs constantly bouncing a side effect of your excitement , your cat was semi tense but you knew he was just a bit nervous because he didn't know where we were headed. He laid down on the seat and fell asleep. You looked out the window making sure to keep your slight boredom at a cruising level. You were going to hate life even more. The feeling of doom creeping on you more and more as you neared your new life.

~~~Time skip five days~~~

You guys had finally arrived to your new house or your first house in your case. You stepped out of the car your cat in the same blanket as before as you took him to your room closing the door and looking out the bay seat window smiling as it looked out into the forest surrounding pretty much the whole place. You sat on the cushioned area hugging a medium sized pillow as tears fell out your eyes. You were trembling thinking of how things would be now still, with your step dad and nothing you would be able to do about it. Your cat jumped onto the seat and you moved the pillow to hold him. He calmed you down a bit, so you got up and started fixing your room.