Training

h/f = hated food

You opened up some boxes and set up your exercise closet. You knew people here were going to give you a rough time but you could kick their asses so you didn't worry about it that much. After being done for the time being you headed downstairs and let your cat explore the new huge house you lived in. You sat down at the table as your dad brought out the food. H/f... your dad knew how much you hated this crappy stuff. You pretty much assumed at this point he did it on purpose cause that the kind of person he is. He locked eyes with you "If you don't eat it you know what'll happen" he told you his mean look reminding you of everything he's ever done to you. You nodded "yes sir" your nails slightly digging into your legs .After eating you headed up stairs to your room. " work out time" you mumbled to yourself your cat resting on the bed. You did your routine of crunches, mountain climbers and pull ups. But you weren't done you went downstairs and even farther down to the basement, your dad already waiting for you for the training to begin. After three hours you were vomiting on the ground after getting punched in the stomach relatively hard. " Get up, you're lucky I don't make you eat what you just wasted" your dad shouted at you as you forced yourself up and into your fighting stance again . He was about to charge at you but you crouched down and tripped him with your leg. You quickly hit him in the back with your shoulder. And he turned around fast enough to catch you off guard and hit you in the face you fell back a bit, your lip and nose bleeding again. He stood up as the blood dripped out you looked at him with an emotionless face holding your injured features waiting for his next order. "Get cleaned up we're done for today." "Yes sir" you said grabbing a towel off the hook on the walls and making your way to your room your mom sitting on the couch with the tv on but you knew she wasn't watching it at all.

~~~Shower~~

The warm water felt gorgeous on your bruised and bloodied body, your tears mixing with the water falling you had gotten used to the pain not to say you couldn't feel it anymore trust me it hurt a shit load but you didn't let it phase you like it used to. You flinched as the soap got into your cuts always the worst part on the shower. You started laughing the tears slowly coming to a halt. You hated your life so much the mere thought of still being alive hurting your already broken and crumbling emotional state. Yet you laughed, laughed because there was nothing that could be done. Sure you were a short tempered person but anger could only do so if your opponent was stronger then you.

You got out with a new fresh clean towel wrapped around you the mirror in the bathroom covered, you had a fear of mirrors. You went into your other closet ( oh yeah you lived in a big house) and put on some baggy shorts that went slightly past mid thigh with a white t-shirt. You opened up a cabinet with gauze and bandages wrapping up your injured parts. After you finished you headed down stairs to the kitchen to get a pack of ice to numb out some swollen injuries. You looked up as your dad passed by he hugged you and then kissed your mom "alright I'm off to work I'll be back later tonight" he said as you opened the door for him and watched him exit before gently closing it. Your mom then broke down crying when the truck pulled out and drove away, you slowly approached her weeping form and hugged her "it ok mom nothing bad will ever happen to you I'll always protect you" and she knew that was true.

~Flashback~

Your dad was raging at your mom yelling at her and calling her all sorts of profanities . He was about to strike her before you tackled him to the ground after running downstairs to see what was wrong. You punched him in the face and he did the same to you. Your eyes dilated and you grit your teeth as you took his head in your hands and repeatedly slammed it into the ground until you made sure he was unconscious, panting after you had finished. Your anger somehow always made you stronger then you would normally be. I mean you were a 12 year old who just left a grown man unconscious . You picked him up and put him over your figure like a bag of rice he weighed 200 pounds easily, and took him upstairs to lay him in bed.

~End of flashback~~
Now you were 14 and maybe your dad about to strike your mom was one of the endless reasons for the move along with the relocation.
"i-I know y/n i-ts just that i can't protect you and you are the one who has it worse-" she couldn't finish talking as she began bawling again. You held her and silently cried too until she fell asleep. You walked up stairs and readied your stuff for tomorrow packing you first aid kit along with other stuff, before putting in your school material.You had school the next day lucky for you.