"Good day, my Lady." Mistress Yvonne greet, entering the chamber of her queen who was engrossed reading a book.

Mistress Yvonne was the only lady allowed in the royals  chamber, she was to be lady in tow of the Queen, one to dress her, follow her and always be there for her.

"Oh, how met? You came from the sunrise mistress!" The queen say, on her early coming.

"His majesty, how would be swamped, won't, i thought, be here, and you, my Queen would need a company, or I doubted wrong."

"Nay, nay!" Priscilla say, closing her book, "prithee stay, I had got no one, you're art except!"

Priscilla didn't want a company on the exception of her book for today, but she also didn't want to be mourning on a book while she could use a company of her tail. Yvonne was talkative and so funny to the point, the princess sees herself in her. What was the use now, when she was a queen with a king as a lifetime husband who was always swamped -  as said - and only come to the chambers late after she was asleep to leave early on the morning.

"Masters and lords would be out,my lady! Seating on the window won't be appreciated, misconstrue will be a raised situation." Yvonne gave her a hand which she took smiling gratefully.

"I would say same so!"

It was as of a nature, as if seating by the window and getting lost in the fantasy world of the characters were given born along with her. She would always seat by the window or the battement, a place that her brother search anytime he couldn't find her, and then her eyes would be in them, her ears would hear to their said voices, speaking sometimes equally to them.

"Your majesty.." A voice was then heard, voices if to be assumed correctly, seeming quite the sane and running with the same pace, but of course a loudness was given to the younger. "The kings wish to see you had us here to guide you!" The first one said, unfortunately, Priscilla couldn't figure who was who and who wasn't who, for her personal guards assigned by the king himself, were twins and they were that of the sane look and height. A thing she differs them with were their windows to their souls, Lord Christoph had light shade of brown while Lord Caleb was with his dark ones, and this time she noticed it to be Christoph who had spoke,as Caleb finished the whole order for him ending it with a proud smile of his own. "Where he bow lay."

The feeling of the king wanting to see her got her in the edge of the high cliff, scared and nervous, which she calls heart or as all of us do. She was going to see the husband she missed -but couldn't admit - at after this whole time, it was only a week but it really felt more than it, and Priscilla was anxious as to why he had called her.

Nodding with a smile though she lead the way, her lady on tow right behind her while the guards follow close behind. It was the day Allan had pushed his lips upon her and she screamed out if the ecstasy that he, the king, got afraid of her safety which in tail brought yhe thought of guards. Christoph and Caleb had made an oath to be loyal, faithful and honest to him, as so he believe them, made them guards of his beloved.

With a slow and steady speed,Priscilla made it to the gate of the room where her husband, King Allan would be. It was the meeting room of the soldiers and their chief, the masters and lords and all the fame of meeting lies here. As it was on the south wing, Priscilla actually never had been here.

The guards opened the door to the brightening room, the glass window that reflects light to the inside. The hope of seeing him made her guards down, thus she smiled lifting her leg to get inside the room leaving her guards and her Lady outside. Priscilla noticed the room occupying a big straight table at the center, chairs arranged properly to each side while a different and larger chair, that of a throne, but a little but thinner and wooden made - still embellished highly - sat at the from seat,high above them all. The same chair she was sure Allan is to be seated at whenever their was a meeting - which happens often - directing his followers what to do and ordering the supposed.