day two hundred and twenty eight

she was incredibly and undeniably beautiful to him.

her lips, hair, nose, smile, laugh.
everything about her made him happier. and she wasn't perfect. she had flaws that were visibly seen, like how her lips were chapped and cut, or how her hair was a tangled wavy mess. but it all added up to what he thought was perfect. they had met at the bookstore. she was curled up in a ball, covering the book he wanted. after kindly asking her to move, he sat next to her and asked why she was crying. all that was heard were a few mumbles about a boy and not showing up. but she then asked him about the book. it was titled 'searching for davids heart'. he explained first reading it 4 years ago and absolutely loving it, but having it recently destroyed by a little kid. the two talked for what seemed like forever, so they exchanged numbers. and as you might of guessed, they texted each other all night.

so after 5 dates, he finally asked her out. she cried for the first time in almost a year that night. her aunt and uncle approved, but she didn't care about their opinion. all she really wanted was the approval from her dead mother. that could never happen though.

and they've been a couple for 6 months. everyone loved them and thought they were adorable. you could always here them talking about how cute calum and her are.

//
PLEASE DONT DELETE THIS YET. THERES AN EPILOGUE THAT FINISHES IT COMPLETELY.