Chapter 16.

Krist watches closely as New and Tawan stabs the fishes they catch with a stick that they find on the floor. The sight of it is enough to make his stomach grumble. Singto splashes water at Krist's face, waking up from his dream.  "Singto!"

Singto laughs at him. He realizes that Krist is running towards him and leaps. "Krist! No!" The younger boy tackles Singto into the water. The two of them resurfaces with a wide smile on their face.

"That's revenge for splashing water on me."

Singto laughs again and splashes water at him. Krist splashes back at the older boy relentlessly. Singto has to block of the water as he walks closer to Krist. When he is close enough, he grabs Krist's wrist and pull him close. "Then tell me how are you going to take revenge if I kiss you?"

"Singto!" Krist scolds.

Singto pulls Krist towards him, causing him to fall on him. Singto takes the opportunity to kiss him. Krist turns his head and Singto's lips landed on his cheek. Krist's face starts to heat up. "There, you got your kiss."

"That will do for now." Singto bounces his brows.

It is hard to get Fiat's hands off Oaujun when the older boy is shirtless. Fiat didn't know why but he misses the feeling of Oaujun's skin on his fingertips. He jumps onto Oaujun's back, climbing behind him. "Give me a piggy back ride."

"Where do you even want to go?" Oaujun asks over his shoulder.

"Anywhere is fine."

Oaujun grabs onto Fiat's thigh and lifts Fiat up, adjusting his position. He pushes his legs against the water current and makes his way towards Tawan and New. "How about we head towards them, they seem to be cooking."

"Sure. I'm getting hungry anyway." Fiat answers, wrapping his arm around Oaujun's shoulder.

"You're really light, Fiat." Oaujun jumps on his spot, bouncing the smaller boy on his back.

"Oaujun! Stop! I might fall."

Oaujun giggles. "You know I won't let you fall."

Fiat pinches Oaujun's chest. "I know you won't but what if you do?"

"Ow. That hurts." Oaujun winces at the pain. "Maybe you should pinch somewhere else." Oaujun teases.

"Oaujun!" Fiat bites onto the boy's shoulder. "The side effect is really taking over you, huh?"

"Not yet. It's hard holding back with you being so close to me like this." Oaujun says, causing the smaller boy to blush.

"Tay, are you sure you know how to make a fire?" New asks as the boy hit the two rocks together, trying to make a spark happen. Tawan throws the rocks away and stands up, stretching his back. Ohm tosses a lighter and Tawan manages to catch it midair through his stretching.

"Thanks. You could have given me this earlier." Tawan says, causing the younger boy to smile cheekily at him.

Tawan ignites the dried leaves and sticks that they gathered and watch the flame grow. New smiles widely as he sees the fire. It means that they will get to eat fresh fish. "I can't wait for them to be cooked." New says as he stabs the stick to the ground, surrounding it around the flame.

"Yeah. I'm wondering how it would taste. I've heard of a fish with pink meat before but I have never thought of eating one. They say it's full of vitamins and minerals." Tawan says as he sits down by the flame.

New walks around the flame and settles beside Tawan. "This is kind of nice."

"What's nice?" Tawan asks.