Shift

I shifted all my weight stepping harder on his balls. Being the perverted prick he is, he groans like a wild animal.
"What?" I tease. "I thought you liked it rough."
I lift my foot to let them breath then stomp hard on them again. The look in his eyes screamed hatred and lust. Disgusting.
"What man can't lift a little women off of him huh? It's just one foot." I said spreading my toes to grab and pull on his skin.
He started to get too turned on so I had to stop. Just in time too because Kakuzu opened the door and told us to get outside now.
"Ladies first." I winked.
I didn't get a reaction. Not a single curse. Not even a glare. It threw me off but then I realized I didn't care and left.
The rest of the mission went like that. Hidan was off in his own world. Then while fighting he was less .. himself. Aka not a total sick bastard. It wasn't until Kakuzu walked off to let Hidan say his prayers or whatever, when he finally talked.

Hidans POV
Fuck. Fuck. Dammit! I can't get this morning out of my head. Why do I crave more of her? While underneath her I noticed so many things I haven't ever noticed in a bitch before. The curve of her leg muscles and the shiny glow the had. The round and softness of  her thighs. The dark cave her short akatsuki cloak made around her hips. And finally the bare curve of her tits reaching a peak at her nipples.
"I'd kill for that view again."
"Please let me go." The man under Hidan quivered out.
Hidans eyebrows furrowed when coming to reality and started his ritual.

Stabbing myself isn't the same as usual. It just doesn't feel as good.
He finished up still black and white and covered in blood.
"I'm done."
"Kakuzu left for the base, we should catch up with him soon." I started to walk when I felt something on me. From the corner of my eye I see that disgusting male staring at my ass. I spin around and sock in both his eyes.
"If you want to keep your fucking sight I suggest you look at something el-
Hidan moaned out loud.
I looked down and saw that he had a boner.
He tripped me so I was laying on the ground right in front of him. He rolled over facing me and grabbed my throat.
"Be careful not to provoke me. I'm not in the mood."
He let go and kept walking leaving me on the ground.
"What's up with him.."