Demoted

Hidan and I stood outside the base.
"Well what the fuck are you waiting for!? Go inside!"
I looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"B-but what if they don't like meeee.."
"What the-! Someone kill her already!!"
After awhile of Hidan talking shit and screaming, someone walked outside.
"Hey Hidan who's that?" I whisper.
He shuts up, momentarily, and look near the I entrance.
"Kakuzu!! Oi Kakuzu! Put my head on my body so I can sacrifice this girl to Jashin already!"
This guy wore a mask over most of his face and his eyes looked dead, as if he was choked or something.
"Uh, hi..." I said weakly.
He stared at me a little then told me follow him. After realizing he was being ignored, Hidan started cursing and head bobbing. (😂)
"Would you stop Hidan! And um sir...where are we going."
He glanced at me with his scary eyes.
"To the leader."
My goodness his voice was deep!
Finally arriving I stood next to Kakuzu, who then left at his leaders command.
"Hidan I see your alive, we were all positive you died, from Kakuzu's report."
"Yeah this girl brought me here."
"Ah yes, she was actually going to be your replacement."
It got quiet and I could feel the tension as Hidan stared at Pain, who was arranging some paper work.
"What the hell do you mean replacement!?"
Pain looked up and promise I felt my soul leave.
"Your replacement. She isn't immortal but she is very sadistic, like yourself. However, she does has more self control than you do which Kakuzu appreciates." He looked back down and started arranging again.
"Now that your back though you will have a team of three. Your cloaks are waiting in the room and also Hidan, you are now under her so you have to listen to what she says. Dismissed."
With that I left mostly confused on how much my life changed so quickly.
"I fucking hate you."
I looked down at the head.
"Is that anyway to talk to your Master?"