2

"And furthermore the fitting will be changed to tomorrow instead of two days from now."

      There was a ball being planned for the children's 8th birthday. There was going to be plenty of entertainment and cake for the large guest list that would be attending for the private birthday for family and other kingdoms.

"I.Q and Jr! Please come down and meet your new dance teachers!" Queen Larua called up to the children as she leads them to a meeting room.

      Two children with brightly colored hair came running down the stairs and into the room, both out of breath. The boy wore casual but a nice yellow linin shirt with black pants to compliment it while his hair was a smokey purple and was a bit messy but that was how he liked it. The girl, however, had Aruba blue hair with smokey purple tips that covered her right eye. The girl wore a black short dress with nice shoes to compliment it. They may have not seemed royal-like but they dressed like it. Jr and I.Q pat each other's hair down quickly before both quickly bowing to the dance instructor.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two. My name is Joshua-Ronald Xander but I would kindly like to be referred to as Jr, " The small boy said as he greeted the lovely couple with a smile. Jr had always smiled and it's rare you see him genuinely frown.

      Jr had a bright personality that people enjoyed and envied at their age. He was carefree, always happy, and very pretty for an 8-year-old boy. He didn't care if he was pretty or rich he just knew if he had a good support system and friend group along with his sister then his life would be perfect to him. The recent occurrence of Jr being sad and frowning was just about 2 weeks ago. Yes, 2 weeks ago.

      I.Q had just gotten her new tiara in since she was growing out of her previous one, and Jr hadn't gotten a new one. Jr begged and begged for a new crown from both parents and even from one of his nurses but all of the answers were the same, no. He only wanted one because he thought I.Q got one was because she was getting smarter than him. Meaning her head was to grow so it could hold all of that information and he was dumb. He got over himself soon enough and accepted himself as 'The dumb twin'. 

      They had explained everything to him later that her Tiara band broke and they just got one of the queens old one polished and tweaked for I.Q. Jr felt dumb but still left I.Q as the smart one out of the two because he was nice to his sister and wanted her to feel loved.

"Welcome to our Kingdom. Izzy..." I.Q hesitated before her brother slightly nudged her to hurry, "Izzy...Q-Queer Xander. Please call me I.Q though!" She rushed and soon they both stood up straight and ran to go sit on their mother's lap.

I.Q was another case from Jr. She was very bright and outgoing when it came to her family but with others, she was very shy and rarely smiled when out. No one knew why or what was wrong but Jr and he had sworn to not tell. I.Q was slightly self-conscious about her smile because it was slightly crooked unlike the rest of her family. She worried a lot more than her brother but not to the point where she couldn't socialize. 

One more thing though I.Q got picked on a little bit about her name at school. Queer is a word related to the homosexual agenda and related to the word strange. Kids would taunt her over and over again with the same phrase: 

"The QUEER girl is QUEER!"

But Jr always had her back and protected her from the bullies and it helped but a part of her will still hold onto that hate even when Jr complimented her or cheered her up.

    Later in the day, the twins would be dancing together while both staring at their feet constantly being told to look at each other but for some reason, they couldn't. 

"I've never had a pair be so difficult... Especially a sibling pair!" The female instructor said as she stared at the twins who were lying on each other while staring out the window, "They get along very well but it's just when they've latched onto each other by force for too long they start to become very annoyed of each other... They bicker like a married couple!" She stated and at that moment the woman's husband, the king, and queen all nodded in agreement as they all watched the kids.

"Come along children! Once more!"

      The kids groaned and got up and got into position together and began to dance along to the music

Tchaikovsky Sleeping Beauty Waltz.