Chapter 3: Like an echoflower that I loved once

A/n:

           So, is Sans still relevant ?
Yes, he is still relevant. How about Sona , yes, yes he is.

Y/n: your name

L/n: last name

F/f: favorite food

F/c: favorite color

S/c: soul color

S/n: soul name

F/w: favorite weapon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 At Waterfall

Sona's P.O.V:

*You'll love it when you see this

*I'll love you, when you're my .euphoria

*I don't know why though, but I'll know soon

          Once were already at waterfall, Y/n started to pase around her surroundings, she stared at the echoflower , I went to her and said "Do you want to know something about that echoflower ?" she turned her gaze to me and said "Echoflower ?" I giggled "Yes it's called an echoflower, that flower repeats anything what a person say with their voice or someone else's voice, go ahead try it ?" she turned back to the flower and whispered , I didn't hear what she said to the flower 10 seconds later, she started to leave and went to the river , I went to the echoflower she whispered to and it said with her voice "Sona, your a great friend, I hope we'll meet again in the underground," I kept listening "I really like your jokes , they make me laugh, yeah your lazy, but you don't seem to look like it" there were more she said but the first time she only said a few words this time it went a little different "Sona, it's me in the future, I kept resetting everything, I'm sorry, I don't know if you still remember me though , but I hope you still understand me, everytime, I do these resets , the world keeps changing , I don't even know , if you still love me in this timeline." the echoflwer finished everything what Y/n said , I blushed madly that I put on my hood at the last part, but it made me remember a few things when she said those words , I remember, her being killed, and she reseted  , I remember her being corrupted  that I almost killed her, she reseted again. As I remember more, the more the storyline of each timeline would change, there wasn't a memory about her hair turning white that means, this is new .

      "Hey uhhhh, Y/n , are you all right ?" I asked and she turned to me "Yeah, I'm fine."she said in a frown, I was about to ask her what is going on but spears suddenly came out of nowhere as I shielded both me and Y/n with my bones, "Sona, why are you protecting the human." it was Undyne, "There's none of your business, I don't want you to hurt her." she laughed maniacly "Hahahaha, YOU !? protecting a human, the last time I remembered you protecting a human, was that Chara girl, you thought she was meant to be with you but, NO, she betrayed every monster in the underground!!"

Y/n's P.O.V:

*An unknown love

*You loved the person I was closest to

*Why , when , how ?

            'Sona loved Chara ?!' Now that makes sense , but why is he protective to me !? "Undyne leave us alone ! Don't even dare take another step toward us !" Undyne giggled and she said in a scary tone "I'm not going to take a step Sona, I'll be doing something else to get that human's soul , NO MATTER WHAT!!!"  , spears came out of nowhere as I released my F/w and reflected a few of them back to where they were, "Great aim Y/n !" I smiled to Sona's comment but this isn't the end yet, Sona released two weird dragon skulls that float (it was a bit hard to know the explanation for Sona's Gaster Blaster so just the pic now)