A Messy Love Story, Ep 1 Prt 1

You struggle with the skirt of your dress, trying to straighten it out as flat as you can. You can hear the crowd behind the thick cloths of red separating you from the stage. Your ears feel hot and your hands continue shaking, but you put on your best smile. 

"Oh I'm so happy to find another match in heaven." You hear the host say as the crowd claps.

You swallow as he continues,

"And so are you, right everyone?" You almost wince from the sheer strength of everyone's voices joining in harmony. 

"Okay settle down everyone, settle down. Look, we've done the introductions before, but just to keep it short, welcome back to the show A Messy Love Story! We are back with a all new season honey, and this time we're spicing it up with a new person. Let's get her on stage shall we?"

You're eyes bulge as the curtain abruptly pull open. You start walking forward mechanically, wondering if you looked stiff. There are two pristine chairs in front of you, one already taken by the host and the other meant for more people. 

You sit in the other as another onslaught of applause erupts around you. 

You try your best to smile and wave, as anxiety tore at your heart. 

"Okay everyone! Now I know you all are excited, and so am I. First we need to get our little friend here's name. So, introduce yourself darling." 

You introduce yourself, only managing to stutter a few times through the introduction. 

"That's all well and good! Okay, what else do I need to mention. Oh it was on the top of my tongue! Oh right, when we said we were spicing up this season, I don't think you all understood what we meant" A devious smile plays on the host's face as you find it hard to decipher what she meant.

"We've had a long track record of just having one person choose from their courts, but this time, why not add more flavor to the bowl?"

Your eyes widen as you see two more women walk from the sides of the stage, their appearance completely foreign to you. One is a blonde woman with big blue eyes and soft pink lips. Her body looks amazing in a red seamless dress. 

The other is a women with dark black hair and sparkling bronze skin. Her physique also looks amazing in a gold sequin romper. 

They sit on the couches next you see as your mind floods with questions. This wasn't part of your contract signing. 

"Welcome ladies! All of you! You're all looking so gorgeous, I bet the men are already squirming in there seats just to get a crack at you." The host chirps. A longer applause fills the room as the women in the red dress looks equally as flustered as you do. 

The other one just sways her night hair from her shoulders, confidence written all over her. 

"So, let's introduce you guys as well. You with the golden clothes, fashion is written all over you. What's your intro?"

Vote<3