6

I sat in my car waiting for Chanri to arrive. Beside me was a little box filled with stationary items.

"I hope she'll like them" I said to myself, sighing.

Today we decided to meet up at this park. It was pretty and I thought it would be perfect for Chanri, especially since she's an artist and probably needs inspiration. I heard people say this place is better when it was sunset to night, so I decided to meet up just a few minutes before the sun starts setting.

My phone started to ring and it was from her.

"Hey what's up?"

"Hey Yeonjun, I'm nearby"

"Okay, do you see the tree with the lights?"

"Yep"

"Meet me there"

"Alright see you in a bit!"

We ended the call and I got out of the car, carrying the box with me. I saw Chanri in the distance, camera in hand. She saw me and waved. I waved back but she gasped and took her camera out. She took a picture and smiled.

"Have you ever thought of being a model? These are clean!" She said to me as I caught up to her.

"I've never thought of it, no" I said smiling.

"Oh, this is for you.." I said shyly, handing her the box.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled at me.

"Aw, thank you! How'd you know I like stationary?" She said, opening it.

"Taehyun told me"

"Well I love it, thank you so much"

"Don't mention it"

She smiled at me and took out her camera again.

"Hey do you think you can pose for me?"

"Pose? I'm not so good with that" I said, scratching my neck.

"C'mon, I'll teach you. It'll be fun!" She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to different places.

We took a lot of pictures, and I do say it was a lot of fun.

"Thanks Yeonjun, sorry if that bothered you. But the pictures turned out great!"

"It wasn't a bother, can I see the pictures?"

We both looked at her camera roll, and she was right. They turned out great.

"Are you sure you've never thought of being a model? You're a natural"

"Nope"

"You should think about it, I bet you'll get very famous"

"I'll be a model as long as you become my photographer"

She blushed and looked at me smiling.

"You're so cheesy" she said, playfully pushing me.

I laughed and we started walking around. We talked the entire time we were there, and the area was very pretty. We sat down on a bench and we admired the scenery around us.

"Hey Yeonjun"

"Hm?"

"Why'd you start to go on LoveLine?"

"Well my friend made me. He thought I was super lonely so he's like go get yourself a girl"

She scoffed and leaned back.

"What?" I said, turning to her.

"I did that for the same reason too. Except Taehyun was the one who told me to go on it. I know, surprising. He said I'm 23 and lonely and that's true but eh"

I chuckled and leaned back with her. I felt our hands touch. And from that I started to move my hands towards hers. And eventually, we held hands. I was smiling, and I could see her smiling wildly as well.

"It's crazy, how an app brought us together. I thought I would find a douche on the app. But I'm glad you were the first one I found"

"Me too Chanri, me too"

We sat there in silence, hand in hand. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I turned it on and saw that it was a text from Chanri. But it was on the app LoveLine.

"Hey did you text me just now?"

"No, why?"

Confused, I opened my phone to check the app.

𝗿𝗶𝗿𝗶: we need to talk.