ch4

Y/n p.o.v

Five days have passed since the ommpa loompas went out at night with the five golden tickets. My gut had a bad feeling about this and my gut never wronged me. I walked down the street to the cafe and bumped into somebody " oh I'm so so sorry" I said picking up the persons books.

" it's fine" a little voice said. I looked up to see a young boy about maybe twelve or something. " the question is are you alright mam" he asked so kindly.

I nodded " yes I'm fine " I handed him his books which he took and thanked me. We both headed into the cafe at the same time " can I get you anything since young lad" I asked kindly.

" Charlie " he said .

" Charlie do you want anything a sandwhich, soda, or some French fries" he shook his head no.

" No thank you ms-" he quirked an eyebrow.

" y/n..." He said.

" alright then " I sighed and ordered I felt bad for not ordering for the poor boy he looked hungry and stuff, but I didn't want to force him into doing anything so I left it alone.

Charlie's p.o.v

That women seemed really nice, but I couldn't take her offer and not pay her back.

Willys p.o.v

Oh boy a fat kid found my golden ticket what kind of hoarse shit is that. Plus where is my y/n I need her. Ugh I can't stand it when she's gone this long.

I walk back to the office and slam my door shut real loud.

Y/n p.o.v

I finished eating my sandwhich and decided to head back when I bumped into this tall British man. Geez what is with me and bumping into things.

" are you alright" I hear a British accent say.

I nodded " yeah yeah " I look up and see him, hair black long and eyes bluish or greenish. My cheeks heat up.
" hi..im y/n "

The man chuckled " nice to meet you y/n" he said " my name is Tom...Tom Hiddelston."

Please vote or comment
Tell me how you liking the story so far.
I know tom hiddelston Is an actor but in this story he's going to be just an ordinary guy. And plus I figured he have the loki hair you know cause I like that hair style on him and in guessing he has those eye colors idk I hope i got it right but thanks and I'll see you all In the next chapter PEACE.