ch1

Y/n was walking around the factory looking for Mr.Wonka she asked one of the ommpa loopas where he is and they pointed towards the inventing room.  " Mr. Wonka?" She called and saw him standing on a stool looking through a microscope.

" here Kevin try this " the ommpa loopa looked like he didn't want to but did any way.  " see" Mr. Wonka smiled with his pearly white teeth " no har-" before he could finish that last sentence hair grew all over the ommpa loopa's body.

I gasp and Mr. Wonka turned and was surprised to see me " oh Y/n your here come..come " he gestured me forward towards him. I did and he handed me a clip board " write down the side effects please " then he walked away leaving me with Kevin.

" are you alright " I asked. He held up a thumbs up.

20 Minuets later

I had finished writing the side effects down and I headed towards Mr.wonkas office to let him know I'm heading home. I came close when I heard a thud in his room I shurged it off and knocked. I opened the door to see his hat off and his hair all messy. " um so sorry sir" I said whispering with my head down. I felt his eyes on me " but um I heading home " I looked up at his violet purple eyes. He nods .

"It's pretty late y/n why don't you stay the night ?" He asked poiletly.

I declined " it's only 8p.m sir I'll manage" she was about to close the door when she heard shuffling from the room come towards her which made her flinch.

" please I insist.. I don't want you going home and making ramen again " he smiled pushing my h/l h/c aside.

I was stunned " h...h..how did you know " I stuttered.

" lucky guess " he shurged.

My heart was beating fast. I felt like I was dreaming or at least I hope I am. I mean I've know my boss to be weird , but creepy...never.

I sighed ' should I accept his offer ' no y/n that's how people get killed you need to watch more horror movies again ' but what if he was just guessing ' y/n the that was some Damn lucky guess. My instenties knew something was off but I didn't. I felt like I wanted to stay. " I guess I'll stay " I accepted.

He smiled with his white teeth "great" he took my hand and we both headed into the dinning area.

This was my first y/n so I hope you like I tried to make him creepy if u want I'll do a p.o.v of him in the next chapter of his creepy thoughts of our y/n character. So plz vote and comment. Thank you.