Prologue

Warning: yelling fighting, being taken away, crying, self deprecating thoughts, mention of abuse and swearing.

Celeste POV
"Come on Cele! We're going to be late you can tie your bows when we get on the bus!" Celeste's little sister Aurora yelled. I huffed and grabbed my pink ribbons and bag and trudded down the hallway to see Aurora at the door jumping up and down nervously as she awaits my slow arrival. She grabs my hand and opens the door furiously and pulls me out and shuts it. I almost fall to the ground with the force of the pull.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR RORY!" I yelled at her while trying to get my balance I was frustrated with her because the bus wouldn't be here for another ten minu-shit- Auroras starting to cry. Dammit I need to get my anger under control. I quickly rush to her side and start apologising over and over again. Urgh I hate that I can't control my anger and frustration and I always end up snapping at the nearest living thing in sight and that is usually Aurora.

"I'm so so so so so sorry Rory I didn't mean it I promise I just got frustrated and it just slipped out please please forgive me I'm sorry." I plee as I hug Auroras trembling body. Aurora lifts her head and I see it. Her eyes. They look so desperate and lifeless. Why did I have these stupid anger issues. I just bring everyone down with me. I look in her eyes again and she still looks like she just witnessed a puppy being killed GOD DAMMIT SHE ONLY FUCKING FOUR!

"It's al-alright Cele I'll be f-f-fine I forgive you just ple-a-s-se don't yel-l at me." She says voice still cracking. My face falls and a tear slowly slips from my eyes I hug her as tight as I can.

"I will try my best and I'm so sorry it just hard but don't worry I promise I will never mean to hurt you." I smile at Rory and she smiles back. We stand up and I reach over to her face and gently wipe her tears away with my thumb.

"Do you want a piggy back to the bus stop Rory?" She smiles and squeals and runs around me I bend down so she can hop on my back.
"I'll take that as a yes then." She giggles and I start walking towards the bus stop around the corner.

*Time skip to after school cause it's boring*

We walk through the door and hear it again. The yelling. There is always yelling. Mum and dad they always yell at each other sometimes hitting but rarely and mostly by mum. I hush Aurora as we step through the front door and take her hand and start walking towards our room but stop dead in my tracks when I hear my dad yell.

"THATS IT IVE HAD ENOUGH IM MOVING OUT AND TAKING AURORA WITH ME!" I just stand there in shock and unsure what to do or say that is until I see him. Dad. He has bags packed and he comes towards us and grabs his keys and then it happened. Aurora is holding on to me for dear life and I'm holding her close.

"NO YOU CANT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME
NO!" I yell as dad is ripping her from me I start crying and screaming and yelling no. He can't do this I see Rory struggling against my dads grip on her as she cry's for me.

"NO NO NO NO I CANT GO NO I WILL NOT GO STOP IT!" She yells as I grab her arms to get her back but I slip. That moment I fall to the ground and dad takes her from me. Aurora is screaming and crying for me. I see her desperate eyes that look so empty. "No Rory!!!" I run for her but dad is already out the door."
"AURORA! NO STOP NOW!!" I run out the door and start running after the car and keep going until I can't anymore.

She is gone.

My dad took her.

My sister.

My best friend.

Is gone.

I sit crying in the street until I can't cry anymore. I look up at the sky which is now slowly getting dark. I whisper one last thing before I pass out. "I will find you."

And then everything goes black.

Hi I hope you like that it's just the prologue and if it goes well and people like it I might continue.
Word count: 735
-V