Character Descriptions

A/N HOLA! Some of these descriptions contain things that aren't in the prologue I wouldn't say they spoil the story it kinda just points out things you will find out later.

Celeste:
Older sister to aurora,
6 years old in prologue but rest of story is 17 years old. Tall, wavy blond hair, with redish brown eyes, faint freckles, usually wears pants and crop tops, has ear pierced and cartilage piercings. Has anger issues and develops an eating disorder. Straight not homophobic.lives with her mother in Greendale.

Aurora:
Younger sister to Celeste. 4 years old in prologue but in rest of story is 15 years old.  Average height, redish brown hair curly, brown greenish eyes, lots of freckles, and big round glasses, wears mostly jumpsuits or pants and polos. Gets into some extreme emotional lows but is not fully depression. Aromantic and asexual. Lives with father in Cederwood.

Jack:
Auroras best friend. Trans (female to male) and pansexual. Dead name Jacklin. 15 years old. Best friends since year 1. Helps aurora with her lows and aurora helps jack with his bullies at school both are the best duo. Short black hair with green streaks, wears baggy jackets and shirts, mostly shorts or long pants. Same heigh as Aurora. Has blue eyes, and the most slaying eyebrows, does wear makeup occasionally. Hides his striking curves with baggy clothes.

Pepper:
Celeste's best friend. Bisexual. 17 years old. Wears bright colours with  always back skinny jeans. Has pale skin, with flowing red locks, quite short compared to Celeste. Has two different coloured eyes brown and green. Helps Celeste with her anger but doesn't know about her eating disorder. Isn't very good at containing emotions and takes everything seriously.

If you have any questions just ask here!

If I have time I might try to draw them we'll see.
Thanks see u in the next chapter! Au revoir!

-Hjorjamax