Introduction

'I...can't see anything...why..?'

Everything's black...

no light...

Just black...

I'm just floating in this endless void of nothingness. I feel so tired and exhausted. And everything hurts. Like someone just stuck a million pieces of needles in me...I even feel that pain on the inside...namely where my ribs are...

My eyes feel so heavy...I want to close them...I can feel them to start fluttering shut and I fell immense relief from that sensation. When I open my eyes up again...instead of the black emptiness...I see a room...exactly like the one where me and my mom used to hide in...

My eyes start opening up more, I feeling more alert and awake, still feeling traces of exhaustion. I can hear a white haired lady and a little me speaking, their words slightly distorted. I try my hardest to listen in but I can't. It's too watery...too distorted..I felt myself starting to wake up but I didn't want too...I wanted to hear what they were saying...

The feeling of me stating to wake became more apparent and I'm even more desperate to hear the conversation between younger me and my mom. I reach out and attempt to yell but nothing comes out. Just before I wake up...I hear my mom say these few words...

"Make sure to find your other half Shōto. Because they might save you one day."

KONICHA WASSUP PEEPS!! IM BACK AND WITH A NEW STORY!! ITS TODOFUCKINGBAKU!!! and I'm completely fine if you guys forgot that I even existed. And let me know what you guys think of the intro!!