16

*ANGELINA'S POV*  // TRIGGER WARNING //

I can't believe it, he never even loved me! Whatever, I guess you could say I never even loved him either. I quickly ran  to Geoff, because he was the only person there that I weren't fed up with at this point. Geoff offered to take me home, because I obviously needed a ride. This summer I was planning on getting my license, anyways.

Once I got home, I talked to my grandma and grandpa about everything that has happened, and my grandma tells me to forget about both of them and move on with my life. I tell my grandma that I'm going to bed, but really that's not what I was going to do. I went into my bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed my best friend, my razor, and slid it down my wrists. God it hurt, but it was a good way to relieve my pain. (A/N - please don't think that cutting is a good way to relieve your pain. This is obviously just Angelina's thoughts.)
I fell to the bathroom floor and proceeded to fall asleep, because honestly, I couldn't get up to get into bed.

In the middle of the night I heard a knock on the bedroom door, and I heard a familiar voice, which was Geoff's. Apparently he came to check up on me and make sure I'm okay because of what happened the following evening. I got up and opened the door, and Geoff must have seen something bad on the floor, because of the shocking way he  was looking at it. I looked down to see a pool of blood on the floor. We cleaned it up and went into my room. He  let me rant to him until he had to leave. After he had left, I felt like falling asleep again, so, I decide to go into a dark, peaceful sleep.