Part 11

Maxs p.o.v

I was in my room talking to leo when he brought up jessicas name and i guess she told him all about our relationship i don't really care anymore we broke up almost 2 weeks ago. Leo keeps asking how old she is and well leo is 13 so im not really sure if they would become a thing and leo isn't her type anyways. I guess harvey liked her but she is not talking to Harvey either. I told leo i would take him to gravity force if it got him to shut up. We get there and none other than my ex jessica is over at leos favorite part. I love how whenever i take leo somewhere she is there but whenever i go somewhere she isn't there. Me and leo went over to the other side but eo spotted her and ran off.

Jessicas p.o.v

I have been away from max for 2 weeks. me and him broke up 2 weeks ago and thats when i met leo. Leo has a lot of traits i like and i think i might end up dating him but i am not sure. I was at gravity force and he came up from behind me and said hi.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Leo said

Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I say

I have a question for you. Leo said

Oh ok go on than. i say

Well i know we have only known each other for a few weeks but i would like to know if you erm.. would maybe want to be my girlfriend.

Oh erm........................................

Okay guys sorry but thats it for today i must go on but vote comment and be sure to share this read thanks for hitting 50 reads.