Part 7

Jessicas p.o.v

So its been a week since me and max  posted a video on insta of use exsplaining that max was going to be the dad of my baby and Boy max was happy. Today we go to see the gender i hope its a girl but max wants a boy i guess we will see today.

A hour later

JESSICA WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! max yelled from down staires

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am just so exsited my little boys going to be a dad. sara said

sara i would just like to say that i am happy that max is going to be the dad of my baby. I said walking down the stairs.

Maxs p.o.v 

so i know that i am only 16 but i love jessica we have been dating for almost a year now and she is 20 weeks pregnate and we are finding out the gender and i want a boy harvey and jessie want a girl. So we are in the doctors room right now and she just had the ultra sound and tonight i am going to purpose i have sara making a reservation tonight for a table of 11 jessie's family is in on it as well and we can't wait.

Ok do you want to know the gender now? the doctor asked

Yes!? me and jessie said at the same time

Its....................... A GIRL! CONGRATS!

Well at least now i know i have to pay harvey

Wow you put a bet on the gender.

We leave the doctor office and i had her go change into an outfite i bought along with a nice diamond neckless and told here to match her red heals. I thought the black leggings with a red sleavless top with a black over coat would be nice and she has a nice diamond neckless and the erings match the neckless so i can't wait. while i did wait i changed into a black suit with a red tie and red under shirt. She walked out and she looked really cute so i we went to the resturant and we were the last to arrive and once we told them it was a girl harvey pulled out the It's a girl balloon almost like he knew.  

Hey so max i need you to come help me with something. Harvey siad

Sure thing harvs.

We got up and left the table he gave me the ring and then handed me the keys to our hottel room. we went back to the table and then.............

OOOOOOO clif hanger guys i am so sorry i haven't been writing lately i was bussy but i will say that i have been supper busy with my life and i am sorry for any spelling errors please have a good day, night , morning, or noon what ever time your reading this at plese like share comment and vote also by share i mean like share it with your friends.