Part 9

Jessicas p.o.v

Today i am going to be going to the doctors cause im not feeling too well and i don't think that the baby is  moving so i made an appointment. If i am not pregnate anymore than i have to talk to max and i am not really liking being with max because he has stoped paying attention to me he has distanced himself from me an the baby. somtimes i feel like harvey cares more than max dose and to be fair max says he is busy planing for his stranger tour and his new song stranger but if that was true than wouldn't harvey go with him. so i think baby or no baby i am splitting up with max because he seams to always be "busy".

Skip to doctors

Hello its nice to see you again unfortunatly i have some bad news. 

What is it?

Well you seam to have a sickness and your babies have died. i am varry sorry for you lost.

Its fine i am ok it just makes it a little bit easier to leave my boyfriend.

Oh well then thats a bit of good news.

I am back home and i told max about the babies and he just said oh well nothing we can do about it. I am starting to think he really doesn't care so i am going to break up with him.

Hey babe we need to talk.

Yeah i think we should too.

Ok ill go first. i was relived when i found out the babies died because it makes this a little easier and with that i am going to say. WE ARE OVER I FOUND OUT YOUR CHEATING ON ME AND I THINK THAT I AM DONE WITH YOU BEING SELFISH RUDE AND JUST UGH!

Well ok then i guess what i was going to say goes right out the window.

No go ahead i wanna hear what you have to say

Nope it doesn't matter your no longer my fiancee SO it doesn't matter cause i wanted to take you with me and have you in the music video but you desided not to want to stay with me so again good bye take your things you have till the end of tomorrow to get out and i never want to see you again.

FINE!

I leave i got all my stuff out and then.....................

Sorry guys thats all i got time for ill update next week ya all.

Hahaa did you really think i was going to do that pfffffft noooooooooo.

Yes i am good day mates.