1(my Collage Dorm)

Hanna: *feeling excited and jumps up and down*

Cameron: Hanna? Why are you excited?

Hanna: Cameron I'm so excited that I'm going to see Zach in 7 episodes of Mrs Fletcher. I'm still excited about seeing the first episode last night!

Zach: * walks in the dorm* Hi Hanna! *gives her a kiss on her cheek*

Hanna: Hi Zach! *smiles*

Cameron: Hanna are you okay? *looked at her*

Hanna: yes I'm okay Cameron! I'm in love

Cameron: You Have a crush on Zach

Hanna: Yes Cameron

Zach: So Hanna are you excited about next weekend?

Hanna: yes I am Zach!

Cameron: *smiles* Hanna you are so lucky that your dating me and my characters.

Hanna: Cameron, i know that i'm so lucky to date you and Micheal and Sam and Kethie and Luke and Conor and Brody and Carlos and Cal and Simon and Zach. * tears up*

Cameron: Sweetie are you okay?

Hanna: Cameron, its July 6th and its been in my head

Zach:*gives Hanna a hug* Its okay Hanna. Cameron is still here.

Hanna: Thanks Zach.  i dont what to go back to July 6th. *walks to her bed and lays down*

Zach: * walks to Hanna's bed and gives her a back rub*  Hanna, i know that day was so hard on you. Hanna i love you so much. * gets in the bed and lays right next to her and cuddle her.*

Hanna: *starts to cry into her pillow* 

Zach: *grabs his Phone and Googles Cameron Boyce* poor hanna and i know how you are feeling. maybe the world doesnt know that Cameron Boyce is still alive.

Cameron: * cuddles Hanna* Zach what are you doing?

Zach: Cameron, im on my phone and looking up you. The World don't know that your still here.

Hanna:* wakes up* Zach is it sunday already?

Zach: No Hanna and its Friday Sweetie

Hanna: I cant Wait for this Sunday and i can see my Zach

Zach: Hanna, are you going to your apartment this weekend?

Hanna: yes and why Zach?

Zach: you live with Cameron's Roommates Karen and Sophia

Hanna: I know that and they already know that Cameron is still alive.

Cameron: Hanna, thanks and also my castmates from Jessie and the Descendants and my mom Libby and my Dad Victor and My Sister Maya knows that im Still alive.