𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅: 𝟎𝟓/𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟗
𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅: ______

𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅: 𝟎𝟓/𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟗𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅: ______

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕, 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[italics - thoughts or flasbacks]

"Hey mom, I'm heading out!" Asher yells as he runs down the stairs. "Alright, just make sure to feed Dusty when you get home!" Michelle yells to her youngest boy.

"Got it." He said as he rushed out the door. Then, a very sleepy Adelaide came trudging down the stairs.

"Didn't sleep well, Addy?" Michelle asked as she made her smoothie. "Not one bit, Mom." She sits down on the barstool next to the kitchen counter.

"Why did we have to come back here, anyways?" She asked her mom. "Honey, we told you, some of our old friends passed away and their kids..." She trails off, when she realizes that Adelaide isn't sitting at the counter anymore

"Adelaide?"

"I'll be down in a sec, Mom!" Adelaide yells from her room. "I'm getting dressed!"

A few minutes later, a very 'not-so-dressed-up' Adelaide exits the front door and walks over to the Gilbert house.

Before Adelaide could knock on the door, a very thin and pale-skinned ginger opened the door. "Oh hey! You must be Adelaide. Your family moved in next door, right?" She asks with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah." I say before I see a teenage girl walk up to the door, clearly not aware of Adelaide's presence. "Aunt Jenna, Bonnie should be here to pick me up in 5-" She stops talking when she sees Adelaide, and extends her hand.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were here. I'm Elena Gilbert"

"Adelaide Brown, but most people call me Addy."

"You've got a ride to school?"

"I was just planning on walking-"

"My friend will pick me up in a few minutes. I'm sure she won't mind giving you a ride."

"Oh, thanks!"

Just then, Bonnie Bennet pulls up into the street, waving at Elena. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to Bonnie Bennet." Elena says with a smile and walks to Bonnie's car.

"Bonnie, meet Addy Brown." Elena says as she got into the backseat of the car. "Addy's short for Adelaide." I add and get in and sit beside Elena at the back. "Nice to meet you, Addy." Bonnie says with a small smile on her lips and she starts the car.