𝑻𝑾𝑶: 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861..." Addy cut out the rest of Mr. Tanner's long speech and focused on the sight before her. The new guy, who Addy had yet to know the name of, was staring at Elena.

Message from: BonBon to Gal-Pals

HAWT-E STARING @ ELENA

She looks up and sees Elena smiling shyly at the new guy and then she turns back to the front.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[Addy's POV]

I arrived at The Grill before I was meeting Bonnie and Elena. I quietly sat down in a booth and took out the book we have been reading in English, The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

A few minutes into the book, I look up to see a blonde guy, probably Elena's ex, Matt Donavon and Bonnie talking. "How's Elena doing?" He asks, playing with his hands self-consciously. "Her mom and dad died. How do you think? She's putting on a good face, but it's only been four months." Bonnie replied.

I haven't even noticed how far they're standing from my booth, until Bonnie turned and gave me a small wave from across the room. I frown, wondering how I could've heard their conversation from all the way over here.

"Hey gorgeous." I look up and see a tall, handsome, dark-haired guy standing next to the booth. "Um, hey." I say slowly, putting down my book and turning my body slightly towards him. His dark-brown eyes meet my dark ones. "I'm Tyler." He says with a small smile.

"I'm-" I get cut off by a very cheerful Caroline skipping towards the booth, and stopping in front of Tyler. "Get your grubby hands away from Addy, Lockwood." She says with a forced smile. "Whatever." He says as he rolls his eyes and walks off. "Come on, we're all sitting over here." She says to me before grabbing my arm and tugging me to their table.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"So you were born in Mystic Falls?" Caroline grills the new guy, who I now know is called Stefan. I tune out the rest of the questions, still unable to keep what happened earlier out of my head. I could've just been imagining the conversation, right?

"So, Stefan, Addy, if you're both new, then neither of you know about the party tomorrow." Caroline says with a sheepish grin. I lose my train of thought, looking up at her with a quizzical look on my face. "It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie tells me and Stefan.