Day 9

Kai's POV

It was now morning and we are going at IU's house to look that if they are ok there and to look if there is a letter in there house... well actually we had finished our breakfast so that's why we are going to IU's house...

-at the house of IU-

We are now at the house of IU then i had this weird feeling that will be happening today...

"Heya, what do you need though" IU asked i saw IU's eyes red this is not her this is a kind of some other slave of my father i knew it, "hey chanyeol Where's the kitchen" i asked "there" he said pointed in the right side i know this two is not chanyeol and IU as i was walking in the kitchen i hear some murmur in the kitchen closet... then after that i took a two knives then putted it in my back then i went back to the living room, "hey we need to go there's something important to do" i said "there is? Okie" nozomi said "can we hug?" I said to the fake chanyeol and IU "ah yeah sure" fake chanyeol said then we hugged then i took the knife fast as i could do to kill them both "why did you even do that!" Naomi said "well they are fake" i said "fake?! What fake!" Naomi said "just don't believe in them naomi! They will be alive when you believe in them! Believe in me!" I said "do you want to know the truth that they are really fake? Come with me" i said then we went in the kitchen "what's that weird sound" naomi asked "it's the real them naomi" i said the kitchen door then naomi was in shock when she saw chanyeol and IU then we went there and then released the duck tapes in there mouth and a handkerchiefs in there hands "I didn't know that they were fake" naomi said "yup, they are fake" i said "wait nozomi!" Naomi said we ran in the living room then we saw nozomi was trapped by the two "aish, i told you not to believe in them nozomi but you really believe in them" i said "put aside I'll handle this thing" i added then i went ran fast to them then kick the other to the face then that thing disappeared then i did it too to the other one so now they are now both disappeared "nozomi next time don't believe in that things if i killed someone that we know don't believe in what a person just i killed arraso?" I said then we suddenly saw a letter on the floor then i took it then red it first "what does it says?" Chanyeol asked "it says that 'be ready the day is almost coming be protected'" i said "well here's the thing chanyeol, IU pack your things so you two can live in my house... you two can be safe there in my house... arraso?" I said "arraso" they both said in unison "we'll be just in the car!" I said "okay" chanyeol said then we went to the car as we went to the car i saw a letter 'really??? A letter in my car are you even serious?!?' I said in my mind then opened it 'i will be right back son, oh no a betrayer to me! You betrayed me i thought you are my son but nah, so I'll abandon you know see you tomorrow!', after i red the letter i sighed to that letter 'well what should i do it's really true i betrayed him but i need to save them.... mianhae appa but i am not like your attitude and it will never be' i said in my mind then i saw IU and chanyeol heading through my car "yah, open the back door we'll put our things there" they said then i nodded at them then opened the back door...

-after putting things-

"Oh? What's that? A letter?" IU said "yep, i red it now it's just about me nothing about all of you" i said "okie" IU said then i started to drive going in my house...

-at the house-

IU's POV

We are now at the house of kai.... me and chanyeol are fixing are things putting it in the right place in this room while kai is cooking for our dinner for later...

-after fixing things-

We are now going to eat and we went in the dinning room...

"So, about tomorrow we will lock all the doors and windows lock it well arraso?" Kai instructed then we all nodded "here's the thing every knock I'll open it, every letter I'll be the one who will read it but if i am not here don't do anything" kai added "okay" chanyeol said "that's all" kai said...

-after eating-

Kai was washing the dishes then we all went to our rooms to take our half bath chanyeol was done taking his half bath so that means it's my turn...

-14 minutes later-

I was now done taking my half bath then i went in the closet to wear some comfy pyjamas so i can sleep well this night...

-after changing-

I was now getting ready to sleep then i suddenly remember the thing about tomorrow then my heart pounded then I completely remembered luhan again 'aish, wae! I promised myself that not to remember my cousin!' I said in my mind then removed away luhan from my mind then went back to sleep.

Author's POV

They were sleeping so tomorrow morning they will go on with the plan cause tomorrow will be Kai's father come back tomorrow so that's why they need to sleep early....

The doors Were completely locked even the windows are completely locked they didn't leave anything open because they know that tomorrow they will be in danger....

But they only leave one thing in the desk.... a letter from Kai's father...

—————————————————————————————

Hey guys! Here's the day 9, did you like it! I hope you did! Be ready for the day 10 there will be a added a new character in the story!

-to your author-nim❤️
Gamsamnida! Saranghaja guys!