Day 17

IU's POV

I just woke up, then someone knocked... "Who is there in this morning?" I asked myself...

As i opened the door i saw a figure of man standing in front of me and i screamed...

"Yah, what-" chanyeol saw the man that i just saw "who are you? And what are you doing here stranger?" Chanyeol said "wait, look it's not that what it looks like... i am finding kai" the guy said "what is that? Oh" kai said "kai!" The guy said "hey!" Kai said then the two hugged "you two know each other" i asked "by the way, this is my cousin tao... tao this is IU and chanyeol but you'll meet The others later cause they went to nozomi's house and slept there" kai said "okie" that tao guy said "well, you can go in" kai said "okie" then tao went in then kai and tao went to the couch and they are chatting with each other, while me and chanyeol just in awkward silence between the two of us...

"Yah, we should go out and let's bring some food here" chanyeol whispered "but there's food" i whispered back "well since it's still morning the oatmeal that we bought, the employee of the cafeteria will cook this thing, agree?" Chanyeol whispered "good idea... okie let's go?" I said "where are you going?" Kai asked "well, somewhere" i said "well, chanyeol you are still on you pj's though" kai said "oh yeah right, just go first I'll just take a bath" chanyeol said "okay" i said then went outside and went ahead to the cafeteria....

~at the cafeteria~

I am now at the cafeteria and i saw one of the employee in the kitchen so i went there, "umm, excuse me? Can you cook this oatmeal? Pr i should cook it by myself?" I asked to the employee "ah, no, no we will cook it" the employee said "oh, is that so? Gamsamnida" i said the bowed down "ah cheonmaneyo" the employee said then bowed down back and i just sat in the chair while waiting for the food that we will going to eat later.... 'wow, so now kai has a visitor and his cousin eh?' I said in my mind then waited the food again...

~25 minutes later~

The employee was now done cooking then the employee helped me to bring the oatmeal in the room...

~in the room~

"Gamsamnida!" I said to the employee here in the hospital then i took the oatmeal, "just wait for the money first" i said as i about to give her some money "ah, ani... gamsa but I can't take that money from you because the food is just given by me and that's yours so it's a no" the staff said "oh, is that so... well here just a little money.. is that ok with you?" I asked "oh, gamsamnida... it's ok with me" the staff said then walked away then i closed the door...

"Ooooh" chanyeol, kai and tao oohed "why are you tree oohing?" I asked "you have a good side eh?" Kai said "she always has that side" chanyeol said "yeah, yeah... whatever, let's eat now" i said then we started to eat our breakfast....

~after eating~

We are now done eating and kai was in the bathroom then me and chanyeol went out to give the plates back to the staff that I've given just a bit money...

"Oh, annyeong! Here is it" i said to the staff  "oh, gamsamnida" she said "cheonmaneyo, That's all... we will go now" i said then me and chanyeol went back to the room...

~at the room~

Kai was now done taking a bath and we saw the room was now clean...

"Wah, who did this? It's so clean" chanyeol said "tao, he always loves to clean" kai said "oh, okay" chanyeol said "well, what do you think should we do?" I asked "well, i dunno" chanyeol said "ah! I know.... what if we asked tao about his personality" chanyeol added "can we kai?" I asked "i dunno, is it okay tao?" Kai asked to tao "umm, yeah sure" tao said then we started to asked some question to him...

"Well, when is your birthday?" I was the first one to asked tao "may 2, 1993" he said "what is your real name?" Chanyeol asked "huang zitao" he said "where do you live?" I asked "i was born on china, then i just went here because of my father" he said "how old are you?" Chanyeol asked "i am 26 years old" he said "well, that's all for today" i said "oh, that's fast" tao said "well, last question for me" chanyeol said "what is that?" Tao asked "well, do you have a girlfriend?" Chanyeol asked "none" tao said "oh, well.... we'll now introduce to you since it's not yet really finished... IU is my girlfriend and I am IU's boyfriend" chanyeol said "oh okay" tao said "so, well The questions are now done.... what will be the next thing?" I asked them "I don't even know" kai said then we started to think something we can do....

~20 minutes later~

"Aha! I know what will do" kai said then suddenly someone knocked so as usual kai will open the door as he opened the door and it was luhan... "Hahaha, oh my gosh, 4 boys" i said then clapped "and just only me.... gosh, I can't take it anymore" i added "oh come on I'm here you can trust me" chanyeol said "tsk" i said "yah, who's this?" Luhan asked while pointing tao "ah, him... his tao, and his chinese" i said "and his Kai's cousin" i added "ooh! Annyeong" luhan bowed down 90degrees as well as tao then after that they started to talk a lot....

~at night~

We just finished eating and we are all getting ready to sleep.... well firstly i went to naomi....

"Well, naomi i missed you.... we will see tomorrow" i said then kai went to me "shall i?" Kai asked "hmm, you can" i said then went to chanyeol then we both slept...

Kai's POV

I was admiring Naomi's face while I remembered tomorrow she will be awake....

"Yah, naomi.... tomorrow you'll be awake, I really missed you" i said then i kissed naomi "goodnight naomi, see you tomorrow" i added then went to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How was this part eh? Do you like it? I hope you all do.... well wish me luck in my girls scout tomorrow! But thanks for reading this part!

~to your author-nim❤️
Gamsamnida, saranghaja! Thanks for reading this chapter! I appreciate it!