Day 38

IU's POV

It was now 7:00 then i heard someone rang The doorbell so i opened the door and it revealed the other exo members, "come in, come in" i said then they all came in then they sat in the living room...

"So, where's nozomi?" Xiumin asked "there" i said then pointed at nozomi "okay.... so... let's go in the practice room" xiumin said then me, the exo memebers, jinyoung, bambam and nozomi went inside the practice room while the others had their own things to do...

"So, let's start?" Tao asked "sure" nozomi said "well, what is the first one you will do?" Sehun asked "singing" nozomi said "well, okay... chen, baekhyun and kyungsoo will practice your voice well, arraso?" Suho said "arraso" nozomi said "now, let's start!" Baekhyun said then they started....

~after practicing nozomi's voice~

"Can you start singing?" Chen asked "ne" nozomi said then nozomi started to sing...

~after singing~

"Wah~ her voice is better when we all sang, but it got more better" jinyoung said "yeah i know" i said "so how was it?" Nozomi asked "very, beautiful" bambam said "gamsamnida" nozomi said "but that's not yet" kyungsoo said "what do you mean not yet?" I asked "she needs a duet... we never know if she will have a duet" kyungsoo said "oh okay" i said "baekhyun and nozomi will start the duet then next chen, then i am going to be the last who will be the duet of nozomi, got it?" Kyungsoo said "ah ne" baekhyun and chen said then nozomi and baekhyun started to sing...

~start singing~

~after singing~

"So, next one is Chen and nozomi arraso?" Kyungsoo said "hmm, ne" they both said then they both started singing...

~start singing~

~after singing~

"So, me and nozomi will sing now eh?" Kyungsoo said "you ready?" Kyungsoo asked nozomi "ah ne" nozomi said "okay, so let's start?" Kyungsoo asked then they both started singing...

~start singing~

(A/N: JUST IMAGINE THAT CHANYEOL IS KYUNGSOO... 'CAUSE I CAN'T FIND KYUNGSOO SINGING WITH A GIRL... MIANHAE)

~after singing~

"So, since we are now done singing... nozomi improved her singing skills... the next thing is rapping" kyungsoo said "wait, rapping?" I asked "just in case that battle needs a rap" kyungsoo said "well, okay...." i said "so you need chanyeol and sehun" kyungsoo said "okay" then sehun, chanyeol and nozomi started to practice rapping....