Soobin's Party 🍻🍾

{ Taehyung's Pov }

The lights flashed on and two girls walked on the stage, all eyes on them. They took their position and the tune started in the background.

Yuna ~ Yeah, yeah, yeah

Krystal ~ Yeah, yeah, yeah

Yuna ~ Cheonsa gateun "hi" kkeuten angma gateun "bye"
Ttakan gamjeongui noye
Eoreo jugeul saranghae....

Did she just rap!?!?!? How!?........

"Tae, that was so awesome!" Jhope hyung said while putting his arm around my neck.

Krystal ~ Here I come kickin' the door,
Deo naenwabwa give me some more
Araseo maedallyeo byeorang kkeute...

What the actual fuck!?!? When did she learn to rap like this!? That was lit!

"That's my girl!" Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs pointing at Krystal.

Yuna ~ Look at me, look at you
Nuga deo apeulkka
You smart nuga you are...

I started clapping my hands while shouting and everyone started staring at me. But I shrugged it off and continued hooting for my girlfriend.

Krystal ~ Na eotteokae nayakan nal gyeondil su eopseo
Aesseo du nuneul garin chae...

Her voice! It's so emotional.....

Yuna & Krystal ~ Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum

"Are they going to break up with you two?" Jimin asked me and Jungkook and laughed at us, holding his stomach.

They were also dancing while singing the song. Their steps were so sexy! It was really giving us boys a hard time. I could hear whistling and many comments coming from boys.

Yuna ~ Feelin' like a sinner
It's so fire with him I go boo, ooh
Krystal ~ He said "you look crazy"
Thank you, baby
I owe it all to you
Yuna ~ Got me all messed up
His love is my favorite
Krystal~ But you plus me
Sadly can be dangerous

They did a step, and it was hot!!!

"Woohoo!"
"Sexy!"
"I am feeling it!"

All started yelling and whistling. Are they trying to make us jealous? Cause we are!

Yuna & Krystal ~ We must kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Yeah, it's sad but true
Gotta kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Before it kills you too
Kill this love (Yeah! Yeah!)
Gotta kill, let's kill this love!

"Are they seriously gonna break up with us?" Jungkook asked me in a worried tone and I just stared at him as I didn't know how to response.

"That was so awesome girls!" Namjoon said while hugging both.

"Thanks, thanks oppa!" Yuna and Krystal replied.

"Let's go somewhere else!" Jungkook said and we gave him a confused look.

"Wae?" Suga asked.

"Cause I don't wanna see someone proposing Krystal in front of me." Jungkook said pointing at some boys who were staring at the girls while smirking.

"Me too!" I said and pulled Yuna close to me and she chuckled at my action.

"Then let's go to Soobin's party!" Jin said and we nodded.

{ Yuna's Pov }

When we reached, the party was already in full swing. It was at Soobin's house and there was already a mess in front yard with some puking their guts out and couples making out for all of us to see.

Ignoring all of them, I strode in with Krystal behind me and headed to the alcohol section. Music was pounding throughout the house and I was pretty suprised that no one had called the police yet. Grabbing a whole bottle of liquor, whatever it was. I joined Krystal who was sipping on a cold drink slowly while searching for someone.

"Whom are you searching for?" I questioned.

"Jungkook!" She exclaimed and a smirk appeared on my face and it was at this moment, a drunk boy came up to us.

"Hello babe, wanna go somewhere in private?"

I frowned in disgust before turning him around and pushed him off. "Bye bye." Krystal called out before turning her attention back to me and took another sip.

"I'm out of alcohol. I need more!" I called out after finishing three teenyy tinyyyy bottles.

I went into the kitchen for more alcohol, I studied the bottles and picked one bottle before opening it. I took a sip and shut my eyes in pleasure as it went down my throat.

"Isn't that too much alcohol?" Someone asked from behind. I turned around and saw it was Jungkook.

"No it's not!" I stuck out my tongue at him and he chuckled slightly.

"Let's go Yuna, it's not safe in here." He said and came up to me and grabbed me by my wrist.

I looked at him. His black hair was tousled sexily, black eyes were sparkling. His lips were curved into a small smirk.

I coughed and tossed my hair behind my shoulders before taking a sip of my liquor in my hands while meeting his steady gaze.

{ Jungkook's Pov }

"I am a unicorn flying up in the sky with Leonardo Da Vinci to Cheese Island to see a penguin!" Yuna said with hiccups in between. Wtf?

"But Yuna, you are wayyy too drunk." I said while pulling her outside the kitchen but she yanked my hand away and sat on the floor.

"So what if Yuna is drunk? I still can fly.... Bye... Leonardo is waiting for me...." She said and closed her eyes. I patted on her head after five minutes of silence.

"I like your *hiccups*...body, wanna go out together?" Yuna asked, smirking while giving an inappropriate look. What?

She looked at a trash can and then hugged it. Oh!... She is asking the trash can... I thought she asked me... Pheww.... Wait! what?

Yuna carries the trash can and stood up, still hugging it.

"What are you doing babe?" Someone asked from behind and I soon got to know that it was Taehyung.

"Thanks Tae! You are here.... Your girlfriend is going on a date, by the way!"

"What!? With whom?!"

"A trash can." I smiled slightly.

"Whattt?!?"

"Gotta go.... I have to search for Krystal! Take care of Yuna... Bye!" I waved at him and walked outside the kitchen and searched for Krystal around tha hall. She was nowhere in sight so I went outside to see, if she was in backyard but she wasn't even there.

"Jungkook!!" Someone called from inside and I ran towards the hall, where the voice came from. It was Hoseok hyung.

"Krystal is drunk!" J-hope shouted.

"Where is she?" I asked and Hoseok pointed somewhere. I looked over at Krystal and was only able to let out a small word from my lips, which held many emotions.

"Fuck!"