chapter 1

Aidan fennier de Vega POV

"Ana,Sam...my kids?" I asked as I enter on my house..

"naka tulog na po sir..gusto nga po kayong antayin e.." Sam said

tumango ako at pinuntahan ang mga ito sa room nila..they are twin..joy and adam...they are three years old..my kids..

I'm Aidan fennier de Vega..33 years old ang yeah.. I'm a single dad..my kids mom was my ex girlfriend..We didn't married..Cause,she uses me for her career.. when she gave birth to our kids..she run away and..got accident.. She died with her lover..3 years ago..

I love her,but she just use me...she betrayed me...and because of that..I've never fall in love again..I don't want to trust any woman now..even my parents and grandma tell me that my kids need a mother..tama na yung isang beses na naging tanga ako..

After I get a one glance on my kids..i go to my room and look the papers that ineed to sign..I'm a business man..or..bachelor.. I'm one of the most popular bachelor in the whole world..that's why..many girls want to take my attention.. But..sorry..I'm not interested.. Kung may babae pa ngang matino at di pera ang habol..why not..but if that was a gold digger.. No,thanks.. They knew me as a heartless, cold,expressionless... I admit I am.. But I'm not on my kids..

But I didn't expect.. That thing would happened to me..to us..

Andaria xiana Flores POV

Hi..ako si andAria xiana Flores.. 24 years old..is a Akong teacher..yep..I am.. pero yung masakit?hayy buhay..akala nyo siguro students lang ang nabubuly..hay..no..even a teacher.

me..I don't know what happened to the children now..they are being stubborn and you can't read their mind?!I'm a nerdy ESP teacher..but how can I be an esp teacher if I can't teach my student on how to respect if i,me either they want to respect..hay..

Isa akong dalaga at walang nobyo..
since birth..ahahay!walang pumapatol sakin e..tsskk...
meaning..I'm pure..and I'm proud of it,never been touch never been kissed..mas okey naring walang mag kamali sakin no..

Pero yung simpleng buhay ko..bigla nalang mababago dahil sa pag dating nila sa buhay ko..

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Pasensya na po sa wrong grammar at wrong spelling.. Pati narin typos..I'm not perfect kasi..hihi!