Friends

Slowly I put the photo frame back on my desk, I looked back at the photo with my girlfriend shay and my chorkie Mateo on. Zach looked at the photo and gave a weak smile and soon said "Before I was brought here I used to live with my girlfriend.. But I haven't seen her for 7 years now."

I looked up at Zach "Wow... that must be heart breaking.. Just to be ripped apart from your family and friends like that." Zach nods while I asked "Did Dan and Maxx have girlfriends or was it just you who got torn apart?" Zach looked at me and mumbled "Dan was dating Sydney at the time. While Maxx wasn't with anyone."

Softly I nodded "I bet you all must feel lonely over here. Expectly Maxx seen as he hasn't had anyone for a long time I guess." Zach sat back down on the sofa "He has always had his cat. Rifle... I mean pistol. She lives in his room. He is overprotective of her though. This place is like a maze for her..He just doesn't want to lose her like we did with everyone else."

I sat down by Zach and asked "Do you have anyway of contacting anyone?" Zach thought but quickly said "Not really.. once we joined here we had a 30 second call but Katie didn't really know It was me. There was no time to explain."

I smiled softly "I bet she is worried about you." Zach shook his head "She probably gave up looking for me ages ago. I mean who would be looking for their partner for almost more than 7 years..." 

Suddenly I remembered that Shay hanged around a person called Katie, then I mumbled "What's Katie's last name?" Zach looked down at the floor and whispered "Katie...Katie Jo" 

I looked in shock and tapped Zach on the shoulders "My girlfriend Shay knows Katie. She used to be found around house all the time. Also she said she was looking for her boyfriend. Zach..." Zach smiled and finshed off my sentence "Dewall.. Zach Dewall." 

Softly I smiled at him "She still cares. And I promise one day I'll try and get all of you out." Zach smiled back at me "Thank you for everything you done to help us. Even though you only been here for a couple of days. I have faith that your the one who is going to help us so thank you cody."