Hoseok pov

(The next day from the last chapter)

I woke up at 7 am from my alarm clock. I made my bed and went to the bathroom starting a shower, I brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on some shorts and a denim jacket I also added some accessories. I went down to eat breakfast. My mother made the best omelets, they were just so fluffy and would melt in your mouth. God, I love her cooking so much. Then I went to the garage and started my car so I could get to school

At school

As I walk in people are making way for me I just smirk. I hear girls saying stuff like "Oppa I love you" or "Oppa do you wanna go out?" and sometimes even "Oppa please take my virginity!" God, they're so annoying, and they think that I wanna be with them so stupid. The school bell ring and I go to class. I had social with that omega, I must admit that even though he is a brat he's kinda cute. I ignore my thoughts and sit at my chair, I wait for yoongi and he looks really cute, he had a pink oversized sweater that made him look even smaller with skinny jeans so his bubble butt popped out, even more, I kinda just wanna mate him and claim him. The teacher comes and we start working. "so yoongi, we meet at yours on Wednesday at 5 pm?" I ask, he just answered with a sure it's really awkward between us. We just start writing on our assignment.

At lunch

I walk to the canteen and walk to my table. I see Yoongi and Jimin laughing and joking around, not gonna lie it made me annoyed I don't like him laughing with someone that isn't me and showing that gummy smile to someone else, it just wants me to hide him away from the world so that only I can make him smile. I realized what I was thinking and it made me confused I don't even know the guy, I shouldn't be thinking like that. "hey hoseok you ok?" Jungkook asks " hm yeah I'm ok I just zoned out" I answered "you seemed really focused on that guy in the pink sweater" "oh no I wasn't looking at him" I answered with a tight-lipped smile "well I must say his friend looks hot" I just ignore him and eat my lunch

After lunch

I walk down the hall and see Yoongi, I don't know why bud I had a sudden urge to protect him like something was wrong, so I followed him. He walked into the restroom and I also see Chanyeol going in too. I follow them and put my ear against the door. I can make out most of their conversation
"hey Yoongi" "stop Chanyeol, get away from me" "aww come on Yoongi I know you wanna relieve some stress let me help" (I don't have any of the EXO members Chan was just the first one that came to mind) " I said no I don't need you so just kindly fuck off" "YOONGI!" I hear chanyeol scream and then I hear someone hitting someone. The door is pushed open and Yoongi is running with Chanyeol close behind holding his right eye. I stop Chanyeol and he turns around "fuck off hoseok I need to get this bitch" "no you're not," I say. I punch in the jaw and he loses balance and falls to the ground. Yoongi looks at me and thanks me while showing me a gummy smile, it makes my heart flutter for some reason.

After school

I come home after the exhausting school day and greet my mom, my dad came home and we eat dinner. My birthday is coming soon so we are planning it. It's going to be the party of the year, my mom and dad are leaving and also Dawon when we were done planning I brush my teeth do my routine and go to bed, I was just thinking about my mate, I can't wait to meet them. My dad has told me about his friend's son, my mom had squealed and almost cried that she could finally have grandkids, as Dawon is an alpha and can't get impregnated, I'm thinking about all the scenarios with my mate. It might be shocking that I care so much about mates since I'm am fuckboy. But when I find them I will drop that act and only care about them. I went to sleep after that.

~

A/N okay second chapter so if you're confused about why Dawon can't have kids is because alphas can't get pregnant even if you're a girl or not, only beta girls can get pregnant and omega boys and omega girls can get pregnant I hope this helped if you didn't quite understand.

Votes highly appreciated <3

Please comment it's really fun reading your comments :)

Word count: 835