Song: love maze by bts

warning: slight NSFW, and anorexic(?) thoughts (just a little bit)

sorry if there are any errors you are free to point them out in the comments :]

*Wednesday*

Yoongi was waiting at the parking lot for Hoseok. He was using a hella long time and Yoongi was thinking that he should just drive home already.

He waited for a few more minutes, and he was just supposed to just go home when he sees Hoseok walking out the school building a smirk playing on his lips.

"what took you so long?" Yoongi asked annoyance laced in his tone. "a girl wanted to fuck, she was hot so I said yes" he answered still smirking.

Yoongi didn't know why but it felt as someone had stabbed his heart, but he just brushed it off "tch whatever just get in the damn car"

The ride was filled with an awkward silence, so Yoongi took his earbuds out from his bag and started to listen to some music.

"what are you listening to?" Hoseok asked trying to start a conversation.

"oh um... Stray kids.." (stan stray kids you fools) "really I like them too!" Hoseok beamed.

They started to ask each other questions like who their bias was, favorite album, favorite song, etc.

Yoongi soon come to learn that Hoseok was very different outside of school, he was much brighter, kinder and Yoongi personally loved how Hoseoks eyes twinkled with excitement when talking about something he was passionate about.

"um... Here.." Yoongi said offering one of his earbuds, hoseok just looked at him, questioning if he should take it or not, Yoongi got the wrong idea and immediately jumped in conclusion (?) "um... Y-You, don't have t-to I just thought you would like to listen to a-some music together" Yoongi said suddenly feeling shy, Hoseok grinned at him before taking the earbud.

While listening to music Hoseok decided to be a little bold and placed his hand on top of Yoongis, and got an immediate reaction, his cheeks flared up a bright red and made them look even more squishable, so Hoseok being Hoseok, squished them, god they were so soft and cute he could almost eat them, Yoongi squeaked and became even redder.

Hoseok decided to be even bolder and pecked one of his cheeks. Yoongi became EVEN redder and tried to hide behind his hands, Hoseok smirked and went back to his seat, still holding Yoongis hand.

When they finally arrived Yoongi rushed out of the car to get some fresh air.

they walked in and were greeted with the smell of homemade food.

"oh Yoongi you're home, and you brought a friend along too," Mrs. min said

"Hello, Mrs. min, I'm hoseok, me and yoongi are doing a project together the next following weeks"

"aish no need to be sp formal with me hoseok, you can just call me eunbi" she beamed.

she was really happy that yoongi was making some new friends, as he didn't really like being social and crowds.

"we'll just go to my room now eomma, just yell if you need something"

yoongi took hoseoks hand and dragged up the stairs to his room.

"I'm just going to get something, you can just look around a bit," yoongi said giving the taller a slight smile before heading out.

and hoseok would definitely look around.